Tearaway Unfolded 15 minute walkthrough

+Audioboxer
pjak

I was hoping for a budget price point on this game (like First Light/Left Behind), but sadly it's not getting one...

+Audioboxer

I was hoping for a budget price point on this game (like First Light/Left Behind), but sadly it's not getting one...

$39.99 is the best you can hope for retail games. It'll dip quickly in the 2nd hand market.

pjak

$39.99 is the best you can hope for retail games. It'll dip quickly in the 2nd hand market.

large.jpg

143722.jpg

Both retail games launched for

• Like 1
Andrew

• Like 1
+RNDM_STRNGR

pjak

Those are both expansions, not complete installments, so not exactly a 1:1 comparison.

really?   really?   this are 2 games that are basically an expansion of the original.  no wonder the discounted price...

find me a new IP that launches anywhere near the same price....

I guess that I see it as another re-release with a high-price point - rather than anything new - I'm sure SCE have found a way to add 200+ DLCs as LBP did. The most interesting update from E3 2015 (US/EU/Twitter) is that PS4 second screen support has been added as touchscreens from iOS/Android/Vita devices provide higher accuracy than DS4's touchpad when cutting out paper models to complete tasks. Finally, a PS4 camera is needed to access all challenges/tasks (Twitter)...