bmw 335i e90 rear lower control arm location?

This is gonna be a dumb question, considering I do most of the work on my car myself, but I recently went in to try and get an alignment, and the shop couldn't do it because they said my rear lower control arm bushings were bad and needed to be replaced.     I have no idea which part is the rear lower control arm (well I have an idea) but from googling, I'm getting mixed answers

post-26332-0-37268600-1435685876.png

based on the image above,  I believe it to be part #19, but some images on google show Part #4 as being the lower control arm, which should be the spring perch.     Part # 4 has no bushings minus the ball joins that connect to the wheel carrier.

Anyone familiar with BMW E90's that can point me in the right direction on which part i need to order?  The parts list on real oem is less than telling:

post-26332-0-44712400-1435686185.png

looks like you guys are right

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-335i-N54_3.0L/Suspension/Control_Arm/ES57746/

The spring perch appears to be part of the lower control arm, however the mechanic at the shop didn't know what he was talking about because this doesn't come with bushings pre-installed like he claimed.   bushings go in wheel carrier and frame it looks like.  fun fun.

Thanks!

Per your link, [ 17 ] REAR SUSPENSION / REAR SUSPENSION / LOWER CONTROL ARM / LOWER CONTROL ARM

and 20 appears to be the bushings?

apologies, my first comment was about the original post's image, you are correct though: in the picture i posted 17 is the part, although the bushing for that particular part is 5.

looks like you guys are right

http://www.ecstuning.com/BMW-E90-335i-N54_3.0L/Suspension/Control_Arm/ES57746/

The spring perch appears to be part of the lower control arm, however the mechanic at the shop didn't know what he was talking about because this doesn't come with bushings pre-installed like he claimed.   bushings go in wheel carrier and frame it looks like.  fun fun.

Thanks!

swapping bushings out for new ones will be the easy bit, getting the bolts undone / supporting the springs weight might take some time to sort out

apologies, my first comment was about the original post's image, you are correct though: in the picture i posted 17 is the part, although the bushing for that particular part is 5.

swapping bushings out for new ones will be the easy bit, getting the bolts undone / supporting the springs weight might take some time to sort out

Yeah the spring perch is a b^@#h to support.  I had to lower it to install my rear springs, it took me almost an hour to line the holes back up with the wheel carrier on one side.   It takes like 2 jacks to get it right, plus a lot of pulling and prying.