Developing IOS Game - Need help with layout

I'm looking to develop/create a specific type of game for IOS

I have the idea, I can design part of it but will have to use some freelancer for some parts of the development.

At the moment my idea is just as a Powerpoint.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum knows, if there is a professional template or way to layout your idea/framework for an ios game?

Eg. The guys who made Clash of Clans, or Angry Birds etc - how do they wireframe up their ideas? When they go in depth and discuss all the levels and how it progresses etc? Does anybody know that kind of stuff or maybe a forum of IOS game developers I could pose this same question to?

Thanks

I'm looking to develop/create a specific type of game for IOS

I have the idea, I can design part of it but will have to use some freelancer for some parts of the development.

At the moment my idea is just as a Powerpoint.

I was wondering if anyone on this forum knows, if there is a professional template or way to layout your idea/framework for an ios game?

Eg. The guys who made Clash of Clans, or Angry Birds etc - how do they wireframe up their ideas? When they go in depth and discuss all the levels and how it progresses etc? Does anybody know that kind of stuff or maybe a forum of IOS game developers I could pose this same question to?

Thanks

Do you just have an idea, or are you actually a programmer?

If you're serious, shoot me a PM, I'm a UI/UX designer.

I have an idea

I have it mapped out

My question is, is there a "professional" way used in the industry to map this out so then I Can approach a programmer or UI/UX freelance designer to build it for me -