"Image not found" here?

Odd. Shows up fine on my end.

Edit: And now 2 minutes later it's acting up for me, too.

Odd. Shows up fine on my end.

Edit: And now 2 minutes later it's acting up for me, too.

And now it's back. :huh:

And now it's back. :huh:

They've killed a hamster, still refusing to load for me.

Here's an Autobot City setup I did in my kitchen last year.

post-62779-0-88625700-1437704926.jpg

post-62779-0-55792600-1437704944.jpg

post-62779-0-78995400-1437704975.jpg

post-62779-0-25484800-1437705010.jpg

post-62779-0-19894800-1437705037.jpg

post-62779-0-79719600-1437705065.jpg

post-62779-0-19998700-1437705092.jpg

post-62779-0-18783000-1437705143.jpg

Awesome collection you've got there.  I'm rather jealous of all the G1 stuff (given my age, that's hardly surprising).

The "Bayformers" ones though, I'd toss in the trash. :p But then, I'm an old fart. ;)

• Like 2

Awesome collection you've got there.  I'm rather jealous of all the G1 stuff (given my age, that's hardly surprising).

The "Bayformers" ones though, I'd toss in the trash. :p But then, I'm an old fart. ;)

I have some from before the film was released - I wish I had known beforehand. That man is systematically destroying my childhood.

Heh. When I saw Age of Extinction (I know, why punish myself more), I was thoroughly confused by everything.

I mean, seriously.. Nothing made ANY sense! At all!  Hell, we all know the animated movie was rather confusing in many places, but just because we saw the Quintisson's again, that's no reason ramp up the confusion by x100000!!

I have some from before the film was released - I wish I had known beforehand. That man is systematically destroying my childhood.

The movies are certainly one of the lesser quality franchises, but i wouldn't go as far as "destroying my childhood". It isn't like these guys are supposed to be the same ones as in G1, after all. I love exploring new versions of the characters and concepts - the idea of a TF multiverse.

Personally, IDW, which is actually supposed to be "G1", has a higher claim to childhood destruction than the movies. Heck, half the G1 remake toys we're getting these days are actually IDW instead! Hasbro should stick to new universe reinventions, and leave G1 in the 80s where it belongs. I love G1, I grew up on G1, and I consider Dreamwave and IDW insults to the real G1.

No G1 remake or continuation has ever been decent, and they should just focus on moving TFs forward rather than trying to recapture the past.

Heh. When I saw Age of Extinction (I know, why punish myself more), I was thoroughly confused by everything.

I mean, seriously.. Nothing made ANY sense! At all!  Hell, we all know the animated movie was rather confusing in many places, but just because we saw the Quintisson's again, that's no reason ramp up the confusion by x100000!!

It was better than ROTF, at least. I thought there were some good ideas in the movie. They just needed someone more capable than Bay to realize the,.

It was better than ROTF, at least. I thought there were some good ideas in the movie. They just needed someone more capable than Bay to realize the,.

At least ROTF seemed to follow on from the earlier Bayformers movies... AoE was just... random.

At least ROTF seemed to follow on from the earlier Bayformers movies... AoE was just... random.

AOE actually did, though we're seeing things after a lot of changes in the situation. But those changes were the result of the events of DOTM.

My problem with ROTF is that the main focus was Sam's love life, rather than the robots. And the twins. and Devastator's balls. And Wheelie humping Mikayla's leg.

While AOE still had the `bots in the background a little too much, it was an improvement. But Bay still hasn't figured out that the Autobots are the main characters, not the humans.

Rather than comment further about why, I will let Scott Ramsoomair continue to explain my issues with Michael Bay's Bayformers:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=239

and then he did Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Same methodology, similar result. If he gets the rights to ThunderCats, I might go live in a cave somewhere (and take some G1 figures with me).

Rather than comment further about why, I will let Scott Ramsoomair continue to explain my issues with Michael Bay's Bayformers:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=239

and then he did Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Same methodology, similar result. If he gets the rights to ThunderCats, I might go live in a cave somewhere (and take some G1 figures with me).

The Rifftrax of TMNT suprisingly made it watchable. It actually had a few good moments, but nothing redeems their casting for April O`Neil. She's been a lab assistant, she's been a reporter. She's never been and should never be a skank.

• 2 weeks later...

JLA vs. Decepticons!

JLA_vs_Cons_007.thumb.JPG.6509d7c3fddbd1

The World's Finest team vs. Megatron

JLA_vs_Cons_005.thumb.JPG.8c9da397888fb0

Black Canary subdues a couple with her sonic powers.

JLA_vs_Cons_003.thumb.JPG.a8930ac3ff4959

A few `Cons are reluctant to take on the Flash after he disassembles Galvatron

JLA_vs_Cons_002.thumb.JPG.6a6a6cddac8e0a

Cyclonus vs. Green Lantern and Green Arrow. The Targetmaster is outgunned here!

JLA_vs_Cons_009.thumb.JPG.2f2a973561588f

Power girl punches Onslaught in the stomach (or is that in the crotch?)

JLA_vs_Cons_001.thumb.JPG.9f6c97ccfbc2a7

Wonder Woman and Supergirl take down 2 Seekers. Starscream is still trying to put up a fight!

• Like 1

WP_20141021_14_58_46_Pro.thumb.jpg.3854a

Third Party Soundwave

WP_20141115_11_39_23_Pro.thumb.jpg.261e5

4 different versions of Ginrai/Powermaster Optimus Prime

WP_20141119_11_31_18_Pro.thumb.jpg.b53f3

"There will be no war today, Optimus Prime. You have earned Galvatron's respect!"

WP_20150704_15_58_56_Pro.thumb.jpg.770fc

My Independence Day display. Never mind that 4/6 of the characters in it are aliens . . .

WP_20150806_15_37_56_Pro.thumb.jpg.f19ed

Bumblebee and Cliffjumper!

classics.thumb.jpg.781109ede621854f1399d

Not my picture, but I do have both figures. 3rd party Megatron (Hegemon) and Classics Optimus Prime

• Like 2