Even among criminals, there are some things too low.

I dunno. Tonight there was a story out of Detroit where a gang of 3-6 is attacking couples. The rob them then make the guy watch as they rape the females. Pretty low, and the neighborhood folks are near ready to form a possee.

• Like 1

I dunno. Tonight there was a story out of Detroit where a gang of 3-6 is attacking couples. The rob them then make the guy watch as they rape the females. Pretty low, and the neighborhood folks are near ready to form a possee.

I wouldn't call these people human, let alone criminals. Their behaviour is more like rabid animals.

i wouldn't put mugging anyone past a heroin junkie, wheelchair or no wheelchair, if they are "rattling" anything is fair game.

Wouldn't all of this in a way be entrapment anyway?

All the undercover units do is present the opportunity, no one forces the slimes to act on it. If there's no criminal intent there's no problem. If there is it's one more slimeball off the streets.

He was asking an honest question, so why be rude to him?

+1

/unrelated

And lol

:p

(Inside joke FFM, I didn't want to wait for the post merge timeout)

######

Did you, by any chance mean male derogatory genital parts?

He was asking an honest question, so why be rude to him?

Probably because we are sick and tired of seeing the same question on every sting operation article/video on the internet.  

Probably because we are sick and tired of seeing the same question on every sting operation article/video on the internet.  

Not everyone is familiar with every law in every country, you know.  If the question annoys you, maybe try ignoring it? Especially as Doc had already answered the question.

Link to that story?