¿How I can do this? ---Windows 10 activation key--

Hi everybody!

I upgrade Windows 8.1 Home Edition to Windows 10. Now I want to download Windows 10 in order to have the media (USB/DVD) to perform a clean install (if necesseraly) whenever I want to

Since I can´t see the any key activation serial in Windows 10, I wonder:

¿Can I use my Windows 8.1 Key activation serial y order to activate Windows 10 after a clean install?

¿Do I need a new key activation serial for Windows 10 in order to perform a clean install of my system after the upgrade from 8.1? If so ¿Where I can grab [legally] the new Windows 10 serial?

Note: I repeat, I did an upgrade to Windows 10, from Windows 8.1 Home Edition. My Windows 10 is activated. My main PC is a Desktop PC for work/home

You should be just fine with clean installing Windows 10 now at any point in the future as long as it`s on the same hardware. Your key is now tied to your Microsoft account with all the details of your specific hardware. If you do install fresh you can just skip the insert key part and once up and running so long as you use the same account you will become activated in due time.

If it doesn`t activate straight away you can try slmgr.vbs /ato from a cmd prompt. Also you will have to create the install media by using the windows 10 installer and choosing the "create installation media for another pc" option then choose the flavour (i,e Home 64 Bit).

• Like 1