Can't find Windows Spotlight - Windows 10

WinSpot.thumb.jpg.de21647e688843e47127a5

Yo! As you can see from the picture above, there is no Windows Spotlight feature and it isn't on the Advanced slideshow settings either. Was the feature dropped from RTM? I can't seem to find it in my other PCs either. 

Any ideas? What have I missed? Thanks!

Seems to be removed on my end as well since today. Perhaps something on Microsoft's side?

Nailed it:

http://news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-quietly-releases-windows-spotlight-for-windows-10-home-489246.shtml

But until this week, Windows Spotlight wasn't yet available in Windows 10, as Microsoft promised to release it at a later time through Windows Update.

So that was it. MS removed the feature and it is enabling it back little by little.

Bit weird that only Home gets it and not the OS versions that comes with more extras. My whole settings page for Personalization > Start also looks way different. I'm only getting options for "Start" and not "Customize list and "Start behaviour". Can't even disable the app suggestions in the Start menu.

• 4 weeks later...

So far, Windows Spotlight is ONLY available for Windows 10 Home users... Poor Pro Users...

It's a great feature.

I missed it immediately when I bought a new laptop for work with Windows Pro.