Should I get an Xbox One

Plex pass is totally not worth it. Neither is Plex really. Kodi is much better.

I would love to know more because my Google Chromecast has limitations when streaming from Plex that I would hope the Xbox One could solve on my main, big, TV.

It looks like you have to pay for the privilege? Plex Pass?  I do not mind paying $5.00 but not $5.00 / month (especially when the service is all local)

Should be able to buy it one time. I did that for the iPhone/Android.

Also, I don't use X1 much but is there a "System Video Player"? That's how I connected on the XBOX 360.

As a PC gamer my advice would be simple: Stay with the PC. The hardware in the XBO is weak, and struggles to run some games even at 900p

As a PC gamer my advice would be simple: Stay with the PC. The hardware in the XBO is weak, and struggles to run some games even at 900p

I don't know man. I have a really decent gaming rig and when I bought Witcher 3 it couldn't handle the graphics too well. XB1 runs it great.

What resolution are you trying to run it at on the homebuilt PC? And the XBO can only handle the game at 900p whereas it runs at FHD on the PS4, seems to me like a compelling sign of how weak the XBO's hardware actually is.