Are you going to buy Adobe GoLive 6

Question

7 answers to this question

of course we do - any some of use get free software when buying a new system...hmmm - although most people make their systems, so I'd guess they download "Trial" software...asif :rambo:

i love freeware (not warez) and trial software thats under 10 megs :D....b4 i ever had office 2k i had sun office cuz i loved it on linux but never knew it was actually gonna be as slow as on linux....but also tried out a crappy trial version of claris works (yes thats old) 4 windows a year or 2 ago and it wouldnt let me print cuz it was trial :s...n i only wanted it cuz i used appleworks at school n wanted to see how it was for windows lol. back way b4 i ever used notepad/frontpage 2k i'dd dl netscape 4.7whatever and ie 5.01 to get netscape composer (learned at school how to make a website on it), and frontpage express but prefered ncomp since it didnt double space but always finished up my pages with fexpress cuz i used to really love the scrolling...

Freeware takes the cake. If it's not freeware, chances are I'm not going to use it, unless it is needed. Preferrable freeware with either no installers, or an installer that doesn't make any system changes. GoLive is never going to be on my system.

I actually used 5 for awhile it does have some better features then ultradev but those features dont out weigh the ones ultradev has over it, ill give 6 a try but im thinking if they didnt massively improve it then its gonna be just like 5 was

I will be buying it, been using version 5 since it was released and 4 before that.

One of the things they have done with version 6 is improve the dynamic link feature, it will now write PHP, JSP and ASP.

Dave