Speed test your connection

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, VII said:

funny seeing the first post and how speeds have progressed over the 12 years since OP. 

7571389877.png

Can I live with you? :laugh:

10 hours ago, VII said:

funny seeing the first post and how speeds have progressed over the 12 years since OP. 

7571389877.png

jesus christ I can only dream of getting speeds like that :laugh:

here's my current speeds at work

7572580929.png

my work connection ?

7572629905.png

my home connection ?

7572634092.png

The services in my area are woeful. There is no cable so i cant get virgins faster speeds. That means I'm limited to ADSL2, I've not been with vodafone long (like 3 days), it's should be going to 50-60 once the line has fully synced up. They promise it will get there in the first 10 days. Not that I am holding my breath, there's a good chance i'll be cancelling if they don't hold up there end of the deal.

31 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

jesus christ I can only dream of getting speeds like that :laugh:

here's my current speeds at work

7572580929.png

that’s my work connection too! which is embarrassing for a trillion dollar company. i guess they save all their real bandwidth for corporate hq. i told myself if i bought a place here it would need verizon fios even before I considered looking at the property. priorities right? lol

14 hours ago, VII said:

7571389877.png

Now that is what a gig connection should look like... Sweet dude... You can not have any better than that.. Don't mind asking how much set you back per month.  Any sort of data cap or restrictions.. Drooling over that for sure!!.. 2 ms like lan speeds dude...

1 hour ago, BudMan said:

Now that is what a gig connection should look like... Sweet dude... You can not have any better than that.. Don't mind asking how much set you back per month.  Any sort of data cap or restrictions.. Drooling over that for sure!!.. 2 ms like lan speeds dude...

Woah, soon as I read this comment I got the payment deduction from verizon on my account, attached for your viewing pleasure. It’s only internet though. I don’t have any tv channels as I stream everything. No data cap that I’m aware of. I use maybe 300-400GB down a month on avg. some months over 750GB if there’s a lot of netflix 4k binging, or downloading new games from steam (monster hunter world was 20GB and rainbow six siege was 60GB). 

22AE3DF5-B4A9-4D34-B2EE-8CE46C9A3D4C.jpeg

3 hours ago, BudMan said:

they give a discount when you sign up the first time and if you don’t cancel you can keep the lower price. 

2A858961-5F36-4457-AE8A-9CC1740E3C1D.jpeg

5 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

I cant get a worthwhile speed test anymore, but  see below.

Capture.JPG

what app/browser/plugin are you using for segmented downloads? 

Hello,

Here's mine:

S P E E D T E S T    B B S    +1  (800) 642-7676  [8N1]

.----.               
|o==o|   .---------.  _.-----,
|-+--|   |.-"""""-.| (_)-##-(_)     YOUR UPLOAD SPEED IS:
|====|   ||       ||  .-###,-,      3.4 KB/sec
|    |===||       || |.....| |
|::::|   |'-.....-'|=| USR |/       YOUR DOWNLOAD SPEED IS:
|___.|)) `"")---(""` `-----'        3.2 KB/sec
"    " )/:::::::::::\  _      
       /:::=======:::\`\`\          WOW! YOU MUST HAVE A 56kb MODEM!!!
       `"""""""""""""`  '-'

Seems fast enough for my needs.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...