Disable auto log in Windows 10

Hello,

I have Windows 10 Home installed on a PC that has a total of 3 user accounts - none of which have passwords. I am looking for a way to disable the auto log on to last used account feature. I have tried the registry edit here but the settings seem to revert. Do not have access to group policies as it is Windows 10 Home edition,

Any other suggestions?

Hello,

I have Windows 10 Home installed on a PC that has a total of 3 user accounts - none of which have passwords. I am looking for a way to disable the auto log on to last used account feature. I have tried the registry edit here but the settings seem to revert. Do not have access to group policies as it is Windows 10 Home edition,

Any other suggestions?

on the subject of working with the registry: my story is along the lines of yours reverting. I tried a hack of adding a registry Dword for creating the past windows versions menu of 

1.automatically download and install updates

2.automatically download and install important updates

5. inform me of updates and let me decide whether to download and install.

Windows 10 home doesn't work in that regard. so I got depressed about this and went back to 8.1 but ultimately reinstalled 7 home premium. I have a good friend who she and I have a mutual friend who works at MS who admitted to us that windows 10 with cortana and windows our windows account is very intrusive in terms of privacy.

but in conclusion, the registry hacking is severely crippled and many of the things I tried to add would be trashed after I activated them.