iOS not syncing contact info from multiple accounts

Hey guys, new to iOS, my Windows phone died yesterday. Using a temporary iPhone 5s. 

On Windows Phone, my Microsoft account was able to link up with Facebook, Gmail, Linkedin etc and merge all my contact info easily. I could go into a Google contact for instance and it would show me facebook accounts or linkedin accounts that I could link with, and would pull in automatically any additional email, phone numbers, profile pics or even facebook birthday or status updates. So far in iOS I haven't been able to get this to happen. I am using my Google account for contacts in iOS, and facebook is installed as well as linkedin, have the contacts synced and turned on. However when I go to my individual contact sheets in iOS, it won't pull any of the info through facebook or linkedin like profile pics or additional email addresses even though it says its linked. 

Am I missing something here? Do iOS users do contact syncing differently? I am on iOS 8.4.1

Well I managed to use Sync.me to at least get some of my facebook friend info merged with some of my google contacts. The integration is still no where near what I had on WP though