The US and the 9 harbingers(judgements) end of the US?

theyarecomingforyou

I would say this topic is entertaining but it's scary that people actually believe this nonsense. Topics like this highlight why the world is such a mess: religion.

• Like 8
Circaflex

The fact Chris thinks that entire page was hawking and still thinks that it is, is pretty amazing. Man this guy is giving yall a bad rep.

• Like 2
+RNDM_STRNGR

The fact Chris thinks that entire page was hawking and still thinks that it is, is pretty amazing. Man this guy is giving yall a bad rep.

what can i say, that man is a scholar!    he self admitted it ;)

• Like 2
Circaflex

Then are you denying it? it is a quote From the man himself. I think the issue is, I have concrete evidence that a man who would probably fit YOUR vision of a person who could refute possibly what I say yet, he doesn't say what you agree with so its wasted wording. I think Hawking is a great man and mind and I respect that he as a physicist, does a great service to show through his own thoughts. Either you believe in hawking and GOD or you deny Hawking as an authority. I'm just making conjecture on your part.

You don't have concrete evidence of anything, that or you and the rest of us have a very different understanding on what "concrete evidence" is. The problem is, to everyone else, you obviously don't understand that entire page is not a quote from Hawking. There is a small snippet, that another user kindly highlighted, yet you continue to say NO THAT IS ALL HAWKING YOU MUST NOT BELIEVE ANYONE!!!!!! Look, I will be very blunt and clear, only a sentence from that paper is actually something Hawking said, your Pastor or whomever wrote up that non-sense tried making it seem like Hawking said all of that. And look, he found one sucker to believe it, YOU. Your rebuttals are childish and you don't seem to have a clear understanding of anything really. You are really giving your religion a bad name.

theyarecomingforyou

I find it funny that all these religious proclamations come from a US-centric perspective. For instance, the Netherlands legalised same-sex marriage in 2001 yet apparently their god was only angered when the US recently legalised same-sex marriage. It's the same with all this 9/11 nonsense - it's interesting that Americans think their god cares more about their loss of a few thousand lives than the millions of people who died in Middle East as a result of the United States' War Of Terror (and yes, many of them were Christians just as many of those that died in 9/11 weren't). Religion is simply an excuse for people exert political influence over others, a way for people to give their lives meaning. People can't comprehend an event like 9/11 so they turn to religion, they turn to conspiracy theories.

Countries come and go. You know what will happen if the US or Israel cease to exist? Nothing. Humanity will continue on and they'll become yet another relic of history.

• Like 4
FloatingFatMan

Countries come and go. You know what will happen if the US or Israel cease to exist? Nothing. Humanity will continue on and they'll become yet another relic of history.

Well, there might be one or two countries having a bit of a party... :p

• Like 5
Quillz

I find it funny that all these religious proclamations come from a US-centric perspective. For instance, the Netherlands legalised same-sex marriage in 2001 yet apparently their god was only angered when the US recently legalised same-sex marriage. It's the same with all this 9/11 nonsense - it's interesting that Americans think their god cares more about their loss of a few thousand lives than the millions of people who died in Middle East as a result of the United States' War Of Terror (and yes, many of them were Christians just as many of those that died in 9/11 weren't). Religion is simply an excuse for people exert political influence over others, a way for people to give their lives meaning. People can't comprehend an event like 9/11 so they turn to religion, they turn to conspiracy theories.

Economics, politics, and religion: the three greatest tools ever invented for control.

• Like 2
Dot Matrix

Guys hear of the Lunar Eclipse this week? Must be another harbinger. ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
DefyTheOutcome

Today is October 6th, the blood moon eclipse has passed (and it was totally fabulous), so ...... where is that September economical krack / rapture / apocalypse / total destruction of the US?

And just in case anyone need a daily facepalm, here is something for you all

Tennessee County May Ask God To Spare Them And Smite Someone Else

Tennessee county plans to take up a resolution begging God for mercy and asking that the deity not smite their community "like Sodom and Gomorrah" because of the Supreme Court's ruling legalizing gay marriage. 

The "resolution condemning judicial tyranny and petitioning God’s mercy" was written by Blount County commissioner Karen Miller and will come up for consideration at Tuesday night's meeting.  

Miller's resolution claims the "so help me God" part of the oath taken by lawmakers means they are committed not only to upholding the U.S. Constitution but also "higher Natural Law."

As such, the resolution calls on lawmakers throughout the state "to protect Natural Marriage, from lawless court opinions, AND THE financial schemes of the enemies of righteousnesswherever the source AND defend the Moral Standards of Tennessee."

It continues: 

At least some of the county's voters are unhappy with the resolution.

"That is not a primary characteristic of the God I know and love," Ginny West Case, a retired Christian educator in the United Methodist Church, told the Daily Times, a local newspaper. "I’m tired of God being used as a battering ram. The Bible, over and over, tells us God is the God of love and grace and mercy."

She added: "I think the wrath of God is more inclined to fall on those people who are so condemning and judgmental." 

Both PFLAG Maryville and the Tennessee Equality Project are calling on supporters to attend the meeting to protest the resolution, and write to the commission via an online feedback form, which can be found here

The resolution is the seventh item on Tuesday night's new business agenda -- just after setting school board salaries, and just before a letter from the state comptroller regarding approval of the budget.  

Miller was elected earlier this year. 

“I want to make a difference in the county,” she told The Daily Times in April. “I feel Blount County’s taxpayers need accountable representation. I want to work for and not against the citizens.”

Blount County has a population of 126,339, according to U.S. Census data, and includes part of the Knoxville area, but not Knoxville itself. 

• 3 weeks later...
T3X4S

No you are not right.  About anything.   You have never been right about a single thing in this thread.  The only thing this thread has shown is an overwhelming sense of delusion and denial in face of 99% of your peers (I use that term very loosely) who are all reading this thread with the same amazement as one would drive by a trainwreck.

I hope you get help.  I hope you decide to read some harder books instead of the one easy one.  I hope you decide to see the beauty of a world without the chains of religion.  I promise you, when a science-loving agnostic/deist/atheist looks at the night sky - it is 1000x more beautiful than when a person of religion looks at it.  (also a lot bigger)

I know you like your conspiracy theories, it gives you purpose while you are sitting at home all day - that is painfully obvious - but it can cause long term problems - 

But dont try to put words in scientists mouths, and dont try to make claims that are easily rebuked.  Everyone knows Hawking is an atheist and, like Einstein, if they use the word God, or creator, they are referring to the laws of nature - not the invisible boogeyman of the monotheistic craziness in these Iron/Bronze Age books.  They worked well when we knew nothing - but science has shown we no longer need them around - some are just clinging on out of fear - maybe you'll eventually come around.

Edited by T3X4S
  • Like 4
chrisj1968

well as he stated, here's the proof! It’s official: America is now No. 2 started at the beginning. good stuff, good stuff.

I reported on this looming development over two years ago, but the moment came sooner than I or anyone else had predicted. China’s recent decision to bring gross domestic product calculations in line with international standards has revealed activity that had previously gone uncounted.

Oh and the number 7, is perfection (Top 10 Significant Numbers in Biblical Numerology  ). 2 trillion from the US and 5 from the world for a total of ... ((7)) trillion dollars. ok, ok, here it goes, get this.. the last crash 2008, a Shemitah year, the market crashed.... 777 points. coincidence? in 2001 after 911, The Dow posted the biggest loss of the day, ((7))as in 7.1 percent. once maybe an anomaly, twice in a row of 7's, is rare but three times a 7, mathematically impossible unless there was in fact divine intervention. So 7 being perfection, GOD perfected his judgement on America and the world. I love GOD.

By the signs of the times, Jesus once stated, that when you see the fig trees leaves, when they are tender (connotating the rebirth of Israel (1948), that generation that sees this, will be the terminal generation, the generation that will see many prophetic things come to pass.

I'm trying! I'm trying to reach anyone who's listening.. John 1:23 "He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias." (Isaiah) This is sure a lonely path to walk. but I'll keep it.

oh.. and 11 means disorder, imperfection and incompleteness.. so in this context, 11 could very well equal the original sin which, brought us to imperfection. Number 11 and its meaning in the Bible

Edited by chrisj1968
added a quote
Rippleman

as a side note, this chris guy has guns, hope he doesn't go off the deep end any deeper and harm anyone in this end-of-the-world mind set. he also has children in his care and his house. 

• Like 2
Arachno 1D

So any update on mass death/erradication etc by collision with asteroids?

T3X4S

as a side note, this chris guy has guns, hope he doesn't go off the deep end any deeper and harm anyone in this end-of-the-world mind set. he also has children in his care and his house. 

Thats just flat out scary.

T3X4S

I just told a fb "friend" to stop posting religious crap about prayers working - and stupid anecdotes, and made-up stories about some kid who left bible study and heard a voice and something miraculous happen because of the power of god....

I told her, "think of all the people who might read this.  They might have lost someone, whom they prayed for, prayed everyday, and they consider themselves to be good, devout christians.  But their prayers were not answered. And here you are with your story about some kid who, for no reason gets his prayer answered.  That person is probably sitting there thinking, why is everyone else's prayers answered and not mine ?  Why was my child taken from me ?  What did my baby do to deserve this ?  I am a good christian.   So think about others before posting this nonsense."   Her reply, "Im unfriending you - Go F--K Yourself"

• Like 1
Arachno 1D

Well think of it as a blessing :rolleyes: at least you no longer needed to read their trolling religious mumblings

• Like 1
Tuskd

Dear Chrisj1968

I really want to thank you for all the efforts you've put into this thread. I was just an average human being before I came across this thread. I ignored whatever you said at first but then slowly and unknowingly I was hooked. You have enlightened me. Your thoughts have completely changed my life. I was suffering from an identity crisis but you pulled me out of it. Thank you, thank you! I have understood who I am and what I should do. You have converted me! Yes! I am now a devout atheist.

Tuskd

• Like 3
T3X4S

Dear Chrisj1968

I really want to thank you for all the efforts you've put into this thread. I was just an average human being before I came across this thread. I ignored whatever you said at first but then slowly and unknowingly I was hooked. You have enlightened me. Your thoughts have completely changed my life. I was suffering from an identity crisis but you pulled me out of it. Thank you, thank you! I have understood who I am and what I should do. You have converted me! Yes! I am now a devout atheist.

Tuskd

You sir, Win the internet 

• Like 1
adrynalyne

well as he stated, here's the proof! It’s official: America is now No. 2 started at the beginning. good stuff, good stuff.

Oh and the number 7, is perfection (Top 10 Significant Numbers in Biblical Numerology  ). 2 trillion from the US and 5 from the world for a total of ... ((7)) trillion dollars. ok, ok, here it goes, get this.. the last crash 2008, a Shemitah year, the market crashed.... 777 points. coincidence? in 2001 after 911, The Dow posted the biggest loss of the day, ((7))as in 7.1 percent. once maybe an anomaly, twice in a row of 7's, is rare but three times a 7, mathematically impossible unless there was in fact divine intervention. So 7 being perfection, GOD perfected his judgement on America and the world. I love GOD.

By the signs of the times, Jesus once stated, that when you see the fig trees leaves, when they are tender (connotating the rebirth of Israel (1948), that generation that sees this, will be the terminal generation, the generation that will see many prophetic things come to pass.

I'm trying! I'm trying to reach anyone who's listening.. John 1:23 "He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias." (Isaiah) This is sure a lonely path to walk. but I'll keep it.

oh.. and 11 means disorder, imperfection and incompleteness.. so in this context, 11 could very well equal the original sin which, brought us to imperfection. Number 11 and its meaning in the Bible

Oh boy.

Im not sure you are well. Have you seen a psychiatrist?

• Like 2
T3X4S

And there you have it folks !   Topping of religion, & conspiracy theory with the all-powerful ending - making the consummate trinity of delusion ....  NUMEROLOGY !!  

I bet the OP loved that movie The Bible Code.

+Raze

This thread is still open?

Vk56idB.gif

• Like 1