Report an issue with an article on mobile

Unless I am missing something, there does not seem to be a way to report an issue with an article (typo, error of another kind, etc) when browsing the site main site on mobile. With the desktop theme, there is a "warning" triangle in the bottom right between the story and comments, but I can't find anything similar on mobile.

Am I bad at searching or it just isn't there?

The report links have been absent since the forum upgrade. Your best bet is to contact the article author through PM. You can also try this if the author fails to respond: https://www.neowin.net/contact/

Can't say I am a big fan of that. If it is possible on the desktop theme, it is technically possible on the mobile one. If there is an issue with an article, it should be easy for me to report it. Chasing through PM or that contact doesn't tick that box.

• 3 weeks later...

I think (and hopefully others agree) that mobile experience should not be weaker in terms of features. I often read an article on my phone and spot an issue. Resorting to PMs is not a path I fancy taking. It should be tap, write what the problem is, tap send/submit and job done.