Colour of socks to wear with black shoes and boots with trousers

Doesn't matter... It's up to you.

Because they can't see the sock colors unless you are sitting down.

I wear whatever I want... I don't care what others think of my choices.

I don't care if you wear 'hello kitty' socks.

Doesn't matter... It's up to you.

Because they can't see the sock colors unless you are sitting down.

I wear whatever I want... I don't care what others think of my choices.

I don't care if you wear 'hello kitty' socks.

White socks. But I wear white socks with everything. Makes sorting really easy :yes:

Sounds cool and how do white socks make sorting really easy?

I have seen girls and ladies wearing black shoes and boots with white socks with trousers.

Pink, always go with pink. :p

Yes it makes the shoes and boots look girly.

I wear black socks always.  Or dark greys.  I never wear white.

I agree as the colour matches, but I think white socks makes the shoes stand out more.

Sounds cool and how do white socks make sorting really easy?

I have seen girls and ladies wearing black shoes and boots with white socks with trousers.

If all your socks are the same, you don't actually have to do any matching! Just grab 2 out of your sock drawer - done!

Yes, but I have seen some ladies wearing dress shoes with white socks with trousers.

my rule of thumb is white socks with sneakers

dress shoes I typically match the sock with the color of the shoe.

What kind of trousers?

Actually, it doesn't matter too much. I've worn jeans almost exclusively for a long time, and so for me the socks didn't matter. But I've always favoured dark colours; I don't like being the kind of person to stand out in a crowd. About a month ago I found myself spending more time in a suit than I do in jeans and a tshirt. And yet my idea when it came to socks didn't change.

If they look similar enough - and by similar I mean light brown and black, not aqua blue and bright red - then I put them on and leave the house. If I notice it during the day then I smile at the situation, and on the really rare occasion that someone else has pointed it out to me, we've both joked about it.

Socks are really the last thing to worry about. Unless we're talking about the material they're made of, in which case I am recently arguing that the more layers there are to them the better; training my feet to deal with smart shoes on a day-to-day situation after trainers would have been far easier with thick socks rather than the back of my ankles.

What kind of trousers?

Actually, it doesn't matter too much. I've worn jeans almost exclusively for a long time, and so for me the socks didn't matter. But I've always favoured dark colours; I don't like being the kind of person to stand out in a crowd. About a month ago I found myself spending more time in a suit than I do in jeans and a tshirt. And yet my idea when it came to socks didn't change.

If they look similar enough - and by similar I mean light brown and black, not aqua blue and bright red - then I put them on and leave the house. If I notice it during the day then I smile at the situation, and on the really rare occasion that someone else has pointed it out to me, we've both joked about it.

Socks are really the last thing to worry about. Unless we're talking about the material they're made of, in which case I am recently arguing that the more layers there are to them the better; training my feet to deal with smart shoes on a day-to-day situation after trainers would have been far easier with thick socks rather than the back of my ankles.

Black and grey trousers for work.

Sounds cool, which colour of socks did you wear with your smart shoes and suit?