Edward Snowden: Aliens Are Trying To Contact Planet Earth

How would you know they are thousands of years ahead of us, they could be, or they could be behind us. even if they where ahead of us. the universe is massive and even in our local galaxy, as unlikely it is that there aren't many other intelligent races, it's also highly unlikely they woudl actually ever find us. We are a tiny grain of sand in a giant hay stack. 

Don't say ever. :( The Reapers are coming.

• Like 1

We are not able to get to them. What makes you think they can't get to us? They are thousands of years ahead of us in technology. I am sure they have figured out how to travel to us.

The way I see it is this:

If we are able to see them (their star systems, their planets) with our primitive telescopes, what makes you think they are not looking at us too?

What you are saying is an EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY RARE possibility, but can be true nonetheless. If they are 'observing' us, then it definitely can't be using light as it is very slow compared to the expanse of the universe. 'Advanced technology' they will use will not be based on any physical phenomenon we know. If these aliens evolved like life on Earth, They just can't, even with thousands of years of advancement. I believe that they should be evolved in such a way that they use a completely different set of interaction with their surroundings(i.e., light, sound, touch, etc. will not be their method of sensing). I think even if there are Aliens intelligent enough to be searching for life, they would still be searching just like us because the universe is that large. What can be said with a bit of certainty is that there is microscopic life outside Earth just waiting to be found. The probability of contacting 'intelligent' aliens to occur is 1 in X. Where X is the largest number you can imagine less than infinity.

The way I see it is this:

If we are able to see them (their star systems, their planets) with our primitive telescopes, what makes you think they are not looking at us too?

If aliens are watching Earth through any kind of light/radiation based device, they're more likely to be watching dinosaurs than us.

• 5 months later...
On 11/10/2015 at 0:06 AM, Slarlac249 said:

I reckon if life exists out there in space, it's so far away they can't get to us or see us.

We have to wait until 2063, when Zefram Cochrane tests his engine on the Phoenix. to delevop "Warp Drive" then the Vulcan will visit us.

I know that Aliens don't exist. From a theological aspect, which some will naturally disregard, is they are Angelic beings. I've been researching this topic for some time. Trying to piece together this possibility.

Proofs of Angelic activity in Bible history:

1. Genesis 19. So these Benevolent Angels have the power to become human in form or take on human form. (Physical)

2. Malevolent Angels, (ie Evil Angels) from the time of Satans Fall and expulsion from heaven, took a 3rd of the angels of heaven.

So Daniel 8:25 By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall become great. Without warning he shall destroy many. And he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes, and he shall be broken—but by no human hand.

and with the actions happening in the world, we will see more angelic activity as a result. Increase in demonic activity in advance of the great delusion

so recently, the satanic worshipers built a temple to Baal worship (as was in the ancient bible days). Temple of Baal' to go up in New York, London 

So they built these arch's apparently to be "gateways" to these demons, but demons and evil angels have access to this planet already. satans kingdom is in the second heaven, where he was banished. The thief, referred to as satan does nothing but steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10

So I think from the evidences and what I know, we are close to the end of days, so much so that, We are seeing these "aliens" which are evil angels who want to deceive people into thinking they are real. But it is also my belief that when the church gets raptured, the easiest explanation will be these aliens supposedly removed us Christians from the Earth. think about how easy that will be to push and use against the remaining people on Earth.

11 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

I know that Aliens don't exist. From a theological aspect, which some will naturally disregard, is they are Angelic beings. I've been researching this topic for some time. Trying to piece together this possibility.

1. Genesis 19. So these Benevolent Angels have the power to become human in form or take on human form. (Physical)

2. Malevolent Angels, (ie Evil Angels) from the time of Satans Fall and expulsion from heaven, took a 3rd of the angels of heaven.

So Daniel 8:25 By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall become great. Without warning he shall destroy many. And he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes, and he shall be broken—but by no human hand.

and with the actions happening in the world, we will see more angelic activity as a result. Increase in demonic activity in advance of the great delusion

so recently, the satanic worshipers built a temple to Baal worship (as was in the ancient bible days). Temple of Baal' to go up in New York, London 

So they built these arch's apparently to be "gateways" to these demons, but demons and evil angels have access to this planet already. satans kingdom is in the second heaven, where he was banished. The thief, referred to as satan does nothing but steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10

So I think from the evidences and what I know, we are close to the end of days, so much so that, We are seeing these "aliens" which are evil angels who want to deceive people into thinking they are real. But it is also my belief that when the church gets raptured, the easiest explanation will be these aliens supposedly removed us Christians from the Earth. think about how easy that will be to push and use against the remaining people on Earth.

It would be arrogant for us to believe there are no aliens. 

well I'm not saying they don't exist because on the physical level, if we look from what we see, we just call them aliens. Here's what I learned from www.gotquestions.org on the subject of demons:

Question: "What does the Bible say about demons?"

Answer: Demons are fallen angels, as Revelation 12:9 indicates: “The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.” Satan’s fall from heaven is symbolically described in Isaiah 14:12–15 and Ezekiel 28:12–15. When he fell, Satan took some of the angels with him—one third of them, according to Revelation 12:4.Jude 6 also mentions angels who sinned. So, biblically, demons are fallen angels who, along with Satan, chose to rebel against God.

Some of the demons are already locked “in darkness, bound with everlasting chains” (Jude 1:6) for their sin. Others are free to roam and are referred to as “the powers of this dark world and . . . the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms” in Ephesians 6:12 (cf. Colossians 2:15). The demons still follow Satan as their leader and do battle with the holy angels in an attempt to thwart God’s plan and hinder God’s people (Daniel 10:13).

Demons, as spirit beings, have the ability to take possession of a physical body. Demonic possession occurs when a person’s body is completely controlled by a demon. This cannot happen to a child of God, since the Holy Spirit resides in the heart of the believer in Christ (1 John 4:4).

Jesus, during His earthly ministry, encountered many demons. Of course, none of them were a match for the power of Christ: “Many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word” (Matthew 8:16). Jesus’ authority over the demons was one of the proofs that He was indeed the Son of God (Luke 11:20). The demons who encountered Jesus knew who He was, and they feared Him: “‘What do you want with us, Son of God?’ [the demons] shouted. ‘Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?’” (Matthew 8:29). The demons know their end will be one of torment.

Satan and his demons now look to destroy the work of God and deceive anyone they can (1 Peter 5:8; 2 Corinthians 11:14–15). The demons are described as evil spirits (Matthew 10:1), unclean spirits (Mark 1:27), lying spirits (1 Kings 22:23), and angels of Satan (Revelation 12:9). Satan and his demons deceive the world (2 Corinthians 4:4), promulgate false doctrine (1 Timothy 4:1), attack Christians (2 Corinthians 12:7; 1 Peter 5:8), and combat the holy angels (Revelation 12:4–9).

The demons/fallen angels are enemies of God, but they are defeated enemies. Christ has “disarmed the powers and authorities,” and He has “made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross” (Colossians 2:15). As we submit to God and resist the devil, we have nothing to fear. “The one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world” (1 John 4:4).

Credit: gotquestions.org/

So the bolded text falls in line with what I mentioned earlier, the thief comes to steal, kill and destroy. then there's the deception 2 Corinthians 4:4. so back on the aliens issue, this is one massive deception to trick people and it has worked for the last 5-7 decades with the design of Area 51. But I'd say to look up and you'll probably see more of this activity in the near future.

then a close up of these supposed beings...

Edited by chrisj1968

Dude, this is sience, not religion. The bible is a book full of fiction, it's only purpose is to provide a moral, not facts. Stop dragging religion into this subject because it doesn't belong here. As Adynalyne said: it would be ignorant - let me add a word: terribly ignorant of us to believe we're the only life in the universe. If we're more or less advanced than average remains to be seen, but there is more reason to believe the later as we're in a system that just 5 billion years old and have only roamed the earth in just a small fraction of that time in an universe that is at least 3 times older.

well science can be explained by this. seriously. this isn't science then as it's in conspiracy. I'm trying to lend another point of view. if you got a point of view, by all means lets us know. this is an open forum of ideas. I just put out another explanation is all. don't bash ideas.

42 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

It would be arrogant for us to believe there are no aliens. 

And downright idiotic to think they are angels.

Snowden is going to tank his credibility with all of this alien ######.

6 minutes ago, chrisj1968 said:

well science can be explained by this. seriously. this isn't science then as it's in conspiracy. I'm trying to lend another point of view. if you got a point of view, by all means lets us know. this is an open forum of ideas. I just put out another explanation is all. don't bash ideas.

I don't bash ideas. You're trying to explain science with religion which is simply not possible and ridiculous to do. Turning to a book written almost two thousand years ago AS FICTION for answers to todays NON-FICTIONAL matters is plain ridiculous. Science can't be explained by a religion, those are almost litterally 2 opposites of each other. Asking whether or not there is life out there isn't a conspiracy and it can't be answered with religion because of that very fact that it isn't even ment to be realistic in the first place.

Just now, Studio384 said:

I don't bash ideas. You're trying to explain science with religion which is simply not possible and ridiculous to do. Turning to a book written almost two thousand years ago AS FICTION for answers to todays NON-FICTIONAL matters is plain ridiculous. Science can't be explained by a religion, those are almost litterally 2 opposites of each other. Asking whether or not there is life out there isn't a conspiracy and it can't be answered with religion because of that very fact that it isn't even ment to be realistic in the first place.

Still an idea, but its out there anyway. ;) but go with what you know...

3 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

That's not proof, let alone evidence. On top of that, by simply stating that other being exist, angles and what not, you are stating that aliens exist. By the very definition those beings would still be alien.  While we have no current evidence of "alien" life outside our own planet, it would be entirely ignorant to make a statement that "I know that aliens don't exist", as you couldn't possibly know what lies beyond out planet. 

As for the end of days, people have been saying that for centuries and they've been just as wrong. Even in the events of something major like a nuclear war, biological event, ect, life would still survive. This would include man too. 

Edward Snowden didn't say anything this article claims.  Can't believe this went on for two pages.  Here is what he actually said:

"So if you have an an alien civilization trying to listen for other civilizations, or our civilization trying to listen for aliens, there's only one small period in the development of their society when all of their communication will be sent via the most primitive and most unprotected means.

So when we think about everything that we're hearing through our satellites or everything that they're hearing from our civilization (if there are indeed aliens out there), all of their communications are encrypted by default.

What he is saying is that even if they were communicating with us, there is so much background noise in the universe that we wouldn't be able to fully distinguish the signal.

I guess no one reads actual linked articles anymore. 

Encrypted signals may appear like noise to the average joe layman, but they are anythign but and are easily recognizeable by machines and signal experts.

5 hours ago, mudslag said:

That's not proof, let alone evidence. On top of that, by simply stating that other being exist, angles and what not, you are stating that aliens exist. By the very definition those beings would still be alien.  While we have no current evidence of "alien" life outside our own planet, it would be entirely ignorant to make a statement that "I know that aliens don't exist", as you couldn't possibly know what lies beyond out planet. 

As for the end of days, people have been saying that for centuries and they've been just as wrong. Even in the events of something major like a nuclear war, biological event, ect, life would still survive. This would include man too. 

it's a possibility. it was put forward as a different perspective is all. and I put it forward based upon my beliefs, my bible scholar studies and my interest in especially the prophecies pertaining to end of days. Now As my faith goes, you say there's no proof but also we don't know much about these I'll call them "Aliens" either. We have some film footage but I'm honestly trying to convey that the best educated guess as a theologian I can say with a huge degree of understanding, Aliens could very well be Physical manifestations of malevolent angels.(bad angels). So I'm just trying put out a fresh idea for this phenomenon. This pastor, whether you watch the video or not, he he even better than I am about this subject matter. But he is even better than I am at explaining this.

part 2

1 hour ago, chrisj1968 said:

it's a possibility. it was put forward as a different perspective is all. and I put it forward based upon my beliefs, my bible scholar studies and my interest in especially the prophecies pertaining to end of days. Now As my faith goes, you say there's no proof but also we don't know much about these I'll call them "Aliens" either. We have some film footage but I'm honestly trying to convey that the best educated guess as a theologian I can say with a huge degree of understanding, Aliens could very well be Physical manifestations of malevolent angels.(bad angels). So I'm just trying put out a fresh idea for this phenomenon. This pastor, whether you watch the video or not, he he even better than I am about this subject matter. But he is even better than I am at explaining this.

part 2

I think what they are trying to convey to you is that, your religious theories have no merit or meaning in this thread. All it is doing is stirring the pot and it not directly related to the article. You're better off creating your own thread with these "ideas."

7 hours ago, ctebah said:

Edward Snowden didn't say anything this article claims.  Can't believe this went on for two pages.  Here is what he actually said:

What he is saying is that even if they were communicating with us, there is so much background noise in the universe that we wouldn't be able to fully distinguish the signal.

I guess no one reads actual linked articles anymore. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/21/aliens-could-be-trying-to-contacts-us-claims-edward-snowden_n_8168826.html

32 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

I thought Oral Roberts came down from that tower.....

Hey, I'm not bashing anyone. just trying to have a honest dialogue on different ideas. either you bring an idea to the table or you don't. kinda hard to criticize someone with an idea when you haven't brought one yourself. If you were to honestly say what you believed, I'd let you be.

4 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

part 2

You tried to put a little more spin on it then just a perspective, you made a statement as if it was a fact based on some special insight that only you have, "I know that Aliens don't exist". A statement that has no factual basis. You tried to add to this by stating that there was proof via the bible of some other worldly beings, again something that is not factually accurate. Which is funny considering that your statements contradict each other. Again even an angel would be considered an alien. 

As for what we know about angels and what not, all we have are ancient writings, that's it. None of which can be considered as evidence, let alone proof, for their existence. Film footage is not the best argument to make regarding evidence, you first have to show that it's not only real but that it hasn't had any kind of manipulation of any kind. The more advanced we get, specially when it comes to special effects, the hard it is to make such a distinction. 

As for those videos, you'll have to point to a specific spot. Asking someone to watch a hour and half long video without specifics isn't going to get a lot of views. From what I did manage to skip through, Hagee doesn't provide any evidence, just evangelizing rhetoric.

Edited by mudslag
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, mudslag said:

That still doesn't support what is being claimed in the OP that "Aliens Are Trying To Contact Planet Earth".

Maybe not but it is another source,