Lighter games to chill on

JoeC

I've just got a PS4 after having had an Xbox 360 for ages. I've picked up the game from the series I've most wanted to play (God of War 3 Remastered - I played 1 and 2 on the PS2), then grabbed Dragon Age: Inquisition and Destiny. GoW is just downright fun, I'm blown away by how good Destiny is and I've not got round to playing much DA:I just yet. I'm planning on picking up the Uncharted collection when it comes out.

The only thing is... GoW is a pretty full-on game; there's a lot going on all the time. Destiny is similar at times (quite a few missions where you get mobbed and just have to gun 'em down) and I've not got round to playing much DA:I just yet.

Are there any really good, less-intense games that I should be looking to pick up to zonk out a little bit? I'm thinking of something along the lines of Fable, maybe Mass Effect, or possibly Bioshock Infinite - not as laid-back as Minecraft or something, but just a slightly chirpier, less dark-and-brooding shooter or RPG.

Billus

The Order (lack of replayability, short), (maybe) Until Dawn, Tearaway (fun, quirky platformer), some adventure games such as Kings Quest, Life is Strange and any Telltale title. Try inFAMOUS or MGSV. Playstation+ offers some really cool indie games so you might have some luck there as well.

But first, get down to playing DA:I, it's well worth it.

• Like 1
+E.Worm Jimmy

I've just got a PS4 after having had an Xbox 360 for ages. I've picked up the game from the series I've most wanted to play (God of War 3 Remastered - I played 1 and 2 on the PS2), then grabbed Dragon Age: Inquisition and Destiny. GoW is just downright fun, I'm blown away by how good Destiny is and I've not got round to playing much DA:I just yet. I'm planning on picking up the Uncharted collection when it comes out.

The only thing is... GoW is a pretty full-on game; there's a lot going on all the time. Destiny is similar at times (quite a few missions where you get mobbed and just have to gun 'em down) and I've not got round to playing much DA:I just yet.

Are there any really good, less-intense games that I should be looking to pick up to zonk out a little bit? I'm thinking of something along the lines of Fable, maybe Mass Effect, or possibly Bioshock Infinite - not as laid-back as Minecraft or something, but just a slightly chirpier, less dark-and-brooding shooter or RPG.

SOMA !       some areas where you have to avoid monsters by hiding, but on average it is mostly about the story.        is you like sci fi-    it is amazing!

though i guess it is not exactly light mooded in the story. it is light on gameplay.

also play telltale - tales from the borderlands.    its fun.