smartdnsproxy??

hey,

looking for some advice. last week i signed up to 14 day trial with said copmany to access us netflix, and yesterday my netlfix account was hacked, email changed etc. when i called netlfix they resloved it promptly, there was a new profile name set up, and one of my own ones deleted, and another modified from adult to small kids viewing etc. now, let me be clear im not accusing said company of any malpractice, however, im at a loss as to how this could have happned. i have since read that you can purchase netlix accounts on ebay so long as you dont change passwords profiles etc, whcih then use streaming blocking softare to prevent detection.as far as ive read, deatail can be harvested using spoof sites via dns services. 

am i being paranoid here? are there any other sites that are reputationally sound?

OK, Netflix have an internal tool they use to scan the web for compromised accounts. They will be shutdown in no time. Not worth it. Its bloody cheap anyway. Buy your OWN netflix and if you want to use American Netflix get a VPN but then again they are blocking VPN access.

http://news.slashdot.org/story/15/01/03/2330223/netflix-cracks-down-on-vpn-and-proxy-pirates