Windows 10 Mobile - Instability

is anyone else having a problem with windows 10 mobile getting increasingly slow and unstable over time. it's been doing it at least over the last 3 builds to the point of unsuitability. In the last build it got so bad that when i tried to reset it back to factory it blue screened, would restart and attempt to do the reset again and blue screen. i had to start the thing in EFI mode to restore the whole phone. the newest build is almost to that point now. is this a normal situation for everyone out there. I'm not doing anything crazy with this phone, in fact i've just installed 3 apps since the last factory reset. I'm on a lumia 635

Bro, you're running beta software.  Of course it's going to be unstable. I've noticed some glitches here and there (and my phone wasn't even supposed to receive the Windows 10 preview), but otherwise it's working okay.  The usual that I expect from an unfinished mobile OS.

Bro, you're running beta software.  Of course it's going to be unstable. I've noticed some glitches here and there (and my phone wasn't even supposed to receive the Windows 10 preview), but otherwise it's working okay.  The usual that I expect from an unfinished mobile OS.

didn't know if what i'm experiencing is normal or largely linked to this phone. you really shouldn't run anything other than windows 98 on 512mb