Windows 10 Calculator doesn't open anymore.

That's probably your best bet. You can remove it by running the following command from an elevated PowerShell prompt:

Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage

That's probably your best bet. You can remove it by running the following command from an elevated PowerShell prompt:

Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage

"Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-A
ppxPackage
Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage : The term 'Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage' is not recognized as the name of a
cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify
that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:39
+ ... ckage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage *window ...
+                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (Remove-AppxPackageGet-AppxPackage:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException"

It can't find it?

Do other modern apps work?

Yes, they work.

Based on the error message it looks like you pasted in the wrong command or something funky happened to it.

I copied and pasted it from here.

Edit:

It uninstalled it. 

I went to the app store, it said free.  It downloaded, i clicked opened and nothing.

Did you try:  

Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage

If none of that works ... just download the w32 version.  Beats worrying if the "Modern" Application decides to open or not...and the tremendous headache trying to get them to work when it does fail.

http://winaero.com/download.php?view.1795