PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: November 2015

Andrew

Hello fellow Gamers! In the spirit of Halloween we’re bringing you the spooks with November’s line-up of spooktacular (see what I did there?… okay, I’ll stop) monthly games.

Here’s what you can get your hands on come 3rd November:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/30/playstation-plus-in-november-the-walking-dead-season-2-magicka-2-more/

-----

PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: October 2015

• Like 2
  • Andrew pinned this topic
+Audioboxer

Meh, crap!

I don't have Magika but I wasn't really interested in it when I seen it a while back.

• Like 1
DirtyLarry

Worst. Month. Ever.

• Like 2
RadishTM

Not a good month (N) 

• Like 1
compl3x

I'm starting to get a little worried that now PS+ is necessary for MP Sony isn't going to put as much effort into releasing higher quality games for PS+

• Like 2
+Audioboxer

I'm starting to get a little worried that now PS+ is necessary for MP Sony isn't going to put as much effort into releasing higher quality games for PS+

I think it's more a case of the PS4 is selling like crazy so they don't think they need to try as hard.

compl3x

^ That's likely part of it too.

This might finally motivate me to finish The Walking Dead on PC and then go over to my PS4 and play the second one.

+Asmodai

I think it's more a case of the PS4 is selling like crazy so they don't think they need to try as hard.

I'm not sure that's true.  I mean you can buy and PS4 and not get PS Plus at all.  So they can sell millions of PS4 and get none of those buyers to subscribe to PS Plus unless there is something there for them.  What makes those high sales people buy PS+ in addition to the console is free games and multiplayer.  They could stop giving away free games entirely and the Destiny, Battlefield, Call of Duty, EA Sports, online multiplayer crowd would still buy PS+ because they need it for multiplayer.  I don't play online multiplayer at all so I couldn't care less about that and I'm subscribed ONLY for the free games.  I'm sure I'm in the minority though so they could probably lose my business and that of the few others like me and not see a huge hit on their bottom line.  They really get you though in that if you unsubscribe you can't play the old PS+ games you got.

DirtyLarry

I do not think 1 bad month is cause for alarm TBH. Generally speaking there is usually at least one decent-good game released a month, especially if you are a multi Playstation console owner (meaning PS3, Vita, PS4). Even if it is just 1 game a month, I believe + is still more than worth the price of admission. Especially now that they have finally upgraded the storage capacity, and the usual 10% discount on new releases, I think + is fine.

If we get 3 months in a row of garbage, that would be cause for concern.
Right now, I would just say this was a bad month.

• Like 1
wakjak

I do not think 1 bad month is cause for alarm TBH. Generally speaking there is usually at least one decent-good game released a month, especially if you are a multi Playstation console owner (meaning PS3, Vita, PS4). Even if it is just 1 game a month, I believe + is still more than worth the price of admission. Especially now that they have finally upgraded the storage capacity, and the usual 10% discount on new releases, I think + is fine.

Every single month people have been saying that the IGC has been crap. It hasn't, but you know how the internet is.

Andrew

I find it interesting too, that most of the other message boards and forums I read think this is a good lineup for November, while the GH doesn't. Personally I'm looking forward to Magicka 2, but again that is the niche indie title nobody usually cares about. However, ME2 and BG&E are two beloved IPs and acclaimed titles; The issue is how old they are for most people. It's a terrible month for Vita though, which seems to be the consensus everywhere I've read.

compl3x

I disagree this is the only "bad" month. I think October and September were pretty meh.

I still think Plus is worth it, I just think it is "less" worth it. I don't go "wow, we're getting that? Sweet!" any more. I go "hmm. I might play that. . . eventually". Ya know?

However, I am a bit of a spoilt gamer because I have lots of stuff over many platforms, so that could also explain it.

max22

I bought a PS4 but couldn't get use to console gaming. Returned it.

• Like 1
compl3x

I bought a PS4 but couldn't get use to console gaming. Returned it.

What didn't you like about it?

• 2 weeks later...
+Audioboxer

EU Black Friday sale

Hello, P4G for £10 (Y)

For £10 P4G offers a tremendous amount of gameplay. Great title. Works on PSTV as well.

I picked up the Driveclub season pass for £5, some of the Evil Within DLC and Tropico 5. Had some PSN credit otherwise I'd have waited for Tropico 5 retail to hit £10. Love the UK/EU retail market, puts the digital console store pricing to shame. Managed to snag Tearaway Unfolded and The Order for 8 euros each off of Amazon.de this week, and also Tales of Zesteria for £19.95 from TGC. 

Going to have some Christmas backlog! Completed FO4, but I'm back to Bloodborne with the DLC as it is fantastic. Lots of new weapons, and the DLC so far is easily on par with the quality of the Dark Souls 1 DLC.

• Like 1
  • Andrew unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By zikalify
      Sony seeing significant demand for its next-gen console
      by Paul Hill

Sony has seen significant demand for its PlayStation 5 according to Jim Ryan, the President and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment. Retailers have opened pre-orders for the next-gen console and people have rushed to place an order for the device which is set to launch on November 12.

Speaking to Reuters, Jim Ryan said that demand for the new console during the pre-order period had “been very, very considerable.” In the United States, PS5 consoles sold as well in the first 12 hours as the PlayStation 4 did in the first 12 weeks. One of the reasons for the huge increase in demand could be the fact that people are being forced to stay home more as countries grapple with the coronavirus and are looking for something to fill their time.

The CEO admitted that not everybody who wants a PS5 will be able to get one on launch day but that the firm is working hard to ensure that people can acquire one around the end of the year.

While the pandemic might be boosting interest in the PS5, job losses around the world may make it difficult for people to justify the PlayStation 5’s $500 price tag or the $400 for the digital edition. As the economic dust settles during 2021 people’s cash flows could have an impact on console sales in the medium-term.

Source: Reuters

• By News Staff
      Save 80% off the Complete Entertainment Bundle ft. PlayStation Plus
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can save 80% off the Complete Entertainment Bundle ft. PlayStation Plus. Get 12 subscriptions to streaming services, a VPN service, fitness classes, PlayStation Plus, and more.

This bundle consists of the following items:

PlayStation Plus: 1-Yr Subscription
      Act Fast on This Limited Deal to Enjoy 365 Days of Online Multiplayer Gaming, Free Games & Exclusive Discounts Memrise Language Learning: Lifetime Subscription
      4.8/5 Stars on App Store! The Fast & Easy Way to Learn a New Language with Real-Life Words, Naturally Voiced Audio and Video Clips VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription
      Protect Your Online Activity & Browse Without Restriction for Life History Hit TV: 1-Yr Subscription
      Travel Back in Time & Explore Significant World Events with a Growing Library of History Documentaries, Interviews, Podcasts, Films, and More Topic Streaming Platform: 1-Yr Subscription
      From Indie Gems to Thought-Provoking Originals- Meet a Whole New Range of Critically-Acclaimed Films & TV Shows From Around the Globe YogaDownload Unlimited Plan: 1-Yr Subscription
      4.7 Star Rating! Make 2020 the Year of Health & Self-Care with Unlimited Access to 1,700+ Beginner to Advanced Yoga and Fitness Classes Kast TV Premium: 1-Yr Subscription
      The Ultimate Video Sharing App to Watch Together, Play Together, & Be Together BitMar Elite Streaming: Lifetime Subscription
      Your All-in-One Streaming Portal! Enjoy Lifetime Access to Millions of Movies, TV Shows, Videos, Music & Games Through Virtually Any Device Restflix Restful Sleep Streaming Service: 1-Yr Subscription
      Get Unlimited Access to 20+ Channels & 100s of Music and Videos Designed to Aid Rest, Sleep, Stress, and Anxiety Elmedia Player PRO: Lifetime Subscription
      Stream Ultra HD Audio & Video Files on Any 4K Compatible Device with This Video Player for Mac JustStream PRO Mac Mirror Display App: Lifetime Subscription
      This Mirroring App Lets You Stream Your Favorite Shows from Your Mac to Virtually Any Device—No Wires or Additional Hardware Required Relax My Dog Video Streaming: 2-Yr Subscription
      Get Unlimited Access to Music & Videos Designed to Help Dogs Overcome Anxiety, Loneliness, Stress, Boredom & Hyperactivity Good to know
      Length of access: Varies Updates included Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For terms, specs and license info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Complete Entertainment Bundle ft. PlayStation Plus costs $1,011 but it can be yours for only $199.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $811.01 (80%) off!

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it <<
      See all Apps + Software on offer. This is a time limited deal.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway The Nintendo Gaming Bundle Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 68% off for a 2 year plan Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By News Staff
      Save 98% off this Game Developer and Player Bundle Ft. PlayStation Plus
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 98% off this Game Developer and Player Bundle Ft. PlayStation Plus. Create your own amazing games in no time with 160+ hours of video content + bonus subscriptions to a top VPN and PlayStation Plus.

This bundle consists of the following items:

PlayStation Plus: 12-Month Subscription
      Act Fast on This Limited Deal to Enjoy 365 Days of Online Multiplayer Gaming, Free Games & Exclusive Discounts Game Development & Design: Lifetime Membership
      Turn Your Love of Gaming Into a Career with This Extensive Training Library VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription
      Protect Your Online Activity & Browse Without Restriction for Life The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity 2019
      Learn C# by Developing 2D & 3D Games with This 12-Hour Comprehensive Guide The Ultimate Guide to Cinematography with Unity
      Master Timeline, Cinemachine, C# & Develop a Stealth Adventure Game The Ultimate Guide to 2D Mobile Game Development
      Explore the New 2D TileMap Features of Unity & Create Games That Profit The Unity C# Survival Guide
      Master C# with Unity, Discover Game Programming Patterns & Become a Career-Ready Programmer in C# Good to know
      Updates included Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For specifications, license and instructor info please click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Game Developer and Player Bundle Ft. PlayStation Plus normally costs* $7,049, but it can be yours for just $99.99 for a limited time, that's a saving of $6,949.01 (98%).

>> Get this deal, or learn more about it here <<
      See all Online Courses on offer. This is a time-limited offer that ends soon.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway 20% off Ivacy VPN subscription with coupon code IVACY20 NordVPN subscription at up to 68% off for a 2 year plan Private Internet Access VPN subscription at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Disable Sponsored posts · Other recent deals · Preferred partner software

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By indospot
      Apple TV, Disney+, and more to be available on the PlayStation 5 at launch
      by João Carrasqueira

Sony is slowly revealing more information about the upcoming PlayStation 5 console. After introducing us to the console's internals in a teardown video and revealing the console's software experience, the company today announced the media apps that will be available on the PlayStation 5 when it launches next month.

As shown in the UI video last week, media apps will reside in a dedicated Media tab on the PlayStation 5's home screen, and you won't need to download them from the PlayStation Store, which will focus on games. At launch, the PlayStation 5 will already support quite a few major streaming services - Apple TV (including Apple TV+), Disney+, and Netflix, Spotify, Twitch, and YouTube. Post-launch, more apps will also make their way to the console, including Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Peacock, and more.

In addition to the media apps, Sony also announced that a Media Remote will be launched alongside the PlayStation 5, aiming to make it easier to control playback on these services. You can also use the Control Center interface revealed last week to control music playback while you're doing something else.

Since the Xbox Series X and S are based on the same software experience already on the Xbox One family, all the services available there should also be available on those consoles at launch. While Apple TV isn't officially available yet, Microsoft and Apple are already testing the service with select users, so it could be set to launch soon.

• By Namerah S
      Assassin's Creed Valhalla has gone gold, Ubisoft announces
      by Namerah Saud Fatmi

Ubisoft Montreal took to social media platform Twitter to announce that its upcoming Assassin's Creed title has finally gone gold. That's dev industry jargon used when a video game is out of the development stage and a final master copy of it has been prepared. Once a title goes gold, it is ready to be printed onto physical discs and then distributed.

Now that Assassin's Creed Valhalla is ready for mass production, it shouldn't be too long before copies of the game are handed over to distributors - especially considering the fast-approaching launch date.

The latest instalment in the elaborate Assassin's Creed universe is scheduled to release on November 10 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X and PC. As the PS5 will launch a few days later, Sony's next-gen video game platform will get the title a few days later on November 13.

Pre-orders for the Viking themed game are currently open and can be placed on its official website. Both physical and digital versions of Assassin's Creed Valhalla can be pre-purchased at the moment. Xbox Series X|S users can opt for Smart Delivery while pre-ordering. If you're a PC gamer intending to buy the game, a detailed list of system requirements for AC Valhalla can be found here.