Transfering contacts from old phone to new Lumia

Hi guys, just a quick question.

I'm still using a Nokia mobile phone but in the next few days I'll be getting a Lumia 640 XL LTE, I have all my contacts saved on the standard SIM and I'll need to move them to the new Micro-SIM.

I also have a Microsoft Account on Outlook.com where I can add contacts.

If I add all my contacts, basically the list of phone numbers, to the "Contacts" section of Outlook.com, once I'll login to my Microsoft Account on the Lumia all those contacts will be automatically imported on the phone, right? I will not have to manually transfer contacts from the old SIM to the new Micro-SIM, right? Then once those contacts are on my phone I can save them on the new Micro-SIM if I wish.

Hi guys, just a quick question.

I'm still using a Nokia mobile phone but in the next few days I'll be getting a Lumia 640 XL LTE, I have all my contacts saved on the standard SIM and I'll need to move them to the new Micro-SIM.

I also have a Microsoft Account on Outlook.com where I can add contacts.

If I add all my contacts, basically the list of phone numbers, to the "Contacts" section of Outlook.com, once I'll login to my Microsoft Account on the Lumia all those contacts will be automatically imported on the phone, right? I will not have to manually transfer contacts from the old SIM to the new Micro-SIM, right? Then once those contacts are on my phone I can save them on the new Micro-SIM if I wish.

Yes, that's right.