US Government to enslave population

I watched this video online about the US government and all the evil it does, it was a very scary thing to see, lots of facts that prove the US government is evil and out to remove all of our freedoms and almost enslave us all, anyways I thought I would post it here so everyone else can see it and comment on what they think, its real long, and the file is pretty big, I beleive its about 1 1/2 hrs. but heres a link.. 9/11 The Road To Tyranny

Can't watch a 1.5 hour video, at least for the moment, but do you know more about whatever source created this?

Often, many "facts" (otherwise essentially indepedent) can be put together to find supposed patterns, legitimate or not. Suppose one could even come up with something that the U.S. is trying to enforce various color preferences on the world, for example.

It's not that rare that if people are looking for something (without objective views / scientific method), they can often find and prove what they're looking for, especially when it simply comes to analyses of various "facts".

Anyway, can't tell readily from the website who put whatever this is together, and would appreciate a bit more background info before even downloading something that would end up with such a long length.

At least from what was already stated here, *almost* sounds like someone may very well have had an agenda, and conjured up "facts" here and there to support it (I dare say, sort of like Michael Moore can make films). ANYway....

If you know more about info behind the vid (or any particularly significant points it claims), would appreciate it.

The conspiracy theory. Some people live for this stuff, and they also live to make other people live for this stuff.

Although I believe that most governments only exist to get elected, nothing more, I dont believe that they are enslaving us.

Its more likely that the movie is prolly silently programing you to join a cult, or some wacked out religion.

Go on with yout life, you can start worrying if they chain a big iorn ball to your ankle.

Worry more if they then make you pay for a license to wear the iorn ball.

I watched this video online about the US government and all the evil it does, it was a very scary thing to see, lots of facts that prove the US government is evil and out to remove all of our freedoms and almost enslave us all, anyways I thought I would post it here so everyone else can see it and comment on what they think, its real long, and the file is pretty big, I beleive its about 1 1/2 hrs. but heres a link.. 9/11 The Road To Tyranny

how do we know your not a terrorist trying to spread fear, after all the usa gov did say certain terrorist groups posted on large forums, mostly posting anti-american stuff, lol you know you cant help but laugh at that statement because the idea of that seems crazy,but then again if you were a terrorist leader wouldn't you venture every possible avenue to u-turn others to your way of though. besides if you want something to go your way and seem as though you are correct, facts can always be distorted to focus on your perspective. have you watched the 2hour video showing how terrorist's came to attacking us?

ya its the exact oppisite and just as convicing with these "facts".

the whole thing is paranoid

yeah, but it can be a good thing to be just a *bit* paranoid.

Besides - I may not take it as far as the enslavement of the entire populace, but you have to admit - the enactments of laws after the Sept 11th tragedies have definitely encroached upon our freedoms. That is a fact.

Eh? Enslave us all you say? How can they do that? I don't think any citizen would let our elected officials do that. Besides, the only tool they could enslave us with is the Armed Forces and I should hope that if they were ordered to do that, they wouldn't as they are citizens like us. And unless the stupidity is all a show, then I don't think they have the brains to either.

lol... meh, the american gov is stupid anyways, just like most of the laws, eg.. gun laws...

as well as the whole thing about "Land of the free"... more like "land of the stupid" ...

you can't even do certain things in the US that are absolutely retarded! :p meh..

I love Florida tho, yay.. warmness! :)

Not saying I hate americans, i love them, but i think the politicians shud lessen the laws :p

... thats my freedom of speech ...

:whistle: Blind, I remain blind to my miserable life :rolleyes: I'm so happy with my government :whistle: They take care of me so much they even sen me Christmas greetings :whistle: oh no all that can only be a conspiracy....

Who would trust a government that prevents you from drinking alcohol under 21 but allows you to go to war and die for a stupid Governement anyway...

What kinda government would have the army pay your studies if you enroll for three years...apart from a military authoritative government...No need to go further...

Yeah, we know, whats your point?

Who would trust a government that prevents you from drinking alcohol under 21 but allows you to go to war and die for a stupid Governement anyway...

What kinda government would have the army pay your studies if you enroll for three years...apart from a military authoritative government...No need to go further...

The Alcohol thing is rather silly.

As for the goverment paying for college in exchange for service it's an encentive to get people to join since there's no draft, I'd actually call that the opposite of an authoritarian government.

Infact something I want to mention that foreigners (and Americans for that matter) don't realize is that the college is fairly easy to go to if you really want to.

Aisde from getting a free ride from the military either through the GI Bill or the Officer way(forgot the name but they send you to college then you serve) there's lots of other ways.

First there's tons of grants. I don't know why no-one ever goes for these but they're there. Then certain states will pay for you to go into jobs that are hurting like New Jersey with nursing and Texas with teaching.

It is completely possible to go to college in the US with little to no money.

Edited by mAcOdIn

Yeah... <sarcasm>I'm SURE the government's trying to enslave us.</sarcasm> Even if they tried, the guys above are right, the Military isn't dumb, and they're not brainwashed.

The Alcohol thing is rather silly.

As for the goverment paying for college in exchange for service it's an encentive to get people to join since there's no draft, I'd actually call that the opposite of an authoritarian government.

Infact something I want to mention that foreigners (and Americans for that matter) don't realize is that the college is fairly easy to go to if you really want to.

Aisde from getting a free ride from the military either through the GI Bill or the Officer way(forgot the name but they send you to college then you serve) there's lots of other ways.

First there's tons of grants. I don't know why no-one ever goes for these but they're there. Then certain states will pay for you to go into jobs that are hurting like New Jersey with nursing and Texas with teaching.

It is completely possible to go to college in the US with little to no money.

Rather "easy" to get in ???????? That was the best i've ever heard....You dont need a brain to get in....you need $$$$$$$$$$

May not be a problem for you , i dunno ...but that the stupid thing: the Government has to make a deal with you so that you have the army pay for your studies... Democratizing universities? nooooo they'd rather die...they'd rather blackmail you and smartly turn you into a patriot...oh isnt the army so nice, you gotta go play with guns before using your brain...

Or else ...until your forties you're gonna pay back your studies....

Really smart yeh!

I don't worry about the government trying to enslave it's people...

We have Microsoft, and they already own the computers that are used to run governments and businesses! :rofl:

Just to compare with European universities so that you have an idea:

-I pay about $400 for one year of university + health insurance up to 70% reimburse

-a 40m2 apartment is like $300 a month

-We have some student apartments but they're like 10m2 at $50/month

And we have the same level of studies...Well actually France has the highest level of study in the world with Germany ...we should all be on the same level next year.

so when I hear that a year at a US univ may be like $30.000 or $40.000, i'm sorry i dont find this really fair

See this is the problem with people not in the country.

You guys think all colleges cost the same as our crazy Ivy League schools, well not everyone has to go to Harvard OK?

And you don't have to join the Army, I did and I only did 5yrs, not a bad deal at all. It's just an option. Say it with me. OPTION.

And there are all kinds of grants, and programs which can make your college free or pretty darn close. Not only do you have state programs like New Jersey, which will pay for you to go to nursing school in return for 3 or something years of service, but companies also have similar programs where they'll send you if you commit to work for them.

Again there's lots of grants which don't get used that you can apply for, that's free money by the way.

And there's also alot of colleges that are just down right affordable. Smaller branches of the big colleges like West Texas A&M (Part of you guessed it Texas A&M) are really pretty cheap, and then there's always community colleges.

You can go to college in the US if you're smart and take a good path. Granted if you're making minimum wage you probably shouldn't apply to an Ivy League school without grants or scholarships, but you can go to college. The problem alot of people run into is they want to go to a certain college and can't afford to so they take out mad loans to do so, when they could get the same stuff somewhere else just without the fancy name.

And well if you really wanna get deep college is overexagerated and realisticly un-necessary. They still exist for the sole reason that in this day and age you don't know anything unless you go to college, but this is untrue. College is a dinasour on the way out. It's the old way of thinking and is holding up progress. Soon a college degree wont quite stand up to a technical or trade school, we as a country need to just get past the stigma that you're an idiot unless you have college. I personally am tired of talking to morons with English Degrees that can't change thier car tire.

Edit- Anyways what the hell does the military paying you for college or the cost of college have to do with the government trying to enslave us?

so when I hear that a year at a US univ may be like $30.000 or $40.000, i'm sorry i dont find this really fair

Good for you. Then don't go. Simple solution.

/edit I agree 100% with mAcOdIn, please understand that not all schools cost that amount per year...in fact 80% don't. With grants, and other financial aid, College/University is very affordable.

Rather "easy" to get in ???????? That was the best i've ever heard....You dont need a brain to get in....you need $$$$$$$$$$

May not be a problem for you , i dunno ...but that the stupid thing: the Government has to make a deal with you so that you have the army pay for your studies... Democratizing universities? nooooo they'd rather die...they'd rather blackmail you and smartly turn you into a patriot...oh isnt the army so nice, you gotta go play with guns before using your brain...

Really smart yeh!

That is the biggest heap of **** I have ever heard. He didn't say University, he said College.

My Aunt is going to college with 2 kids and the State of Maine is paying for it all. They are even paying her rent and living expenses. They also pay for her Gas in the car to go to school, food, diapers, formula, etc...

I'd say that the government takes care of their citizens in an effort to make them more productive without going into the Military.

for the people complaining about US college costs... if you are a claifornia resident you can go to college for free... so i dont get what the big deal is.. and where I went to college it was only $4,500 a year and it was the 3rd biggest college in pennsylvania

for the people complaining about US college costs... if you are a claifornia resident you can go to college for free... so i dont get what the big deal is.. and where I went to college it was only $4,500 a year and it was the 3rd biggest college in pennsylvania

Was that ESU? Bloomsburg?

Was that ESU? Bloomsburg?

neither of thoes schools are that big *LOL* especialy in the SSHE.. right now I am getting a criminology degree from IUP which is the biggest SSHE school, and one of the bigger universities in PA

Really smart yeh!

Yep I would say as a frenchman you have an up-to-the-minute and accurate pulse on the United States college and university idiosyncrasies. Please.

Yep I would say as a frenchman you have an up-to-the-minute and accurate pulse on the United States college and university idiosyncrasies. Please.

You can never please most French, they love you when you're marching into Paris and the Germans are running out but as soon as you try to rid the world of terrorists they hate you again.

you can go to a community college 'only' for less than $4,000. All other 4-year colleges cost $8,000+.

We americans got to admit, it costs way to much to go to colleges. And when I say colleges I don't mean community colleges. :)