US Government to enslave population

Well, I couldn't get the links to work for me. It's probably my government banning me from seeing it. Damntheman, I guess I won't learn something new today... :wacko:

I don't know about the rest of you all in America, but today I woke up at my leisure, took a ****, ate some cereal, went to the gym to play basketball, came home and slept, watch some NBA games, watched SportsCenter, took a shower and here I am at work. By the way, last week I wrote a check for school in the amount of $3,100.00. The cost covers expenses for two years in the Respiratory Care program, including books, uniforms, and malpractice insurance. Oh, and thanks to the wonderful Golden State, 3/4 is paid by grants (which do not need to be repaid).

Seriously, this thread is garbage. You cannot sit in one country and tell me or anyone else how they are living, and we cannot do the same to you. If you like it where you're at, great! If not, go ahead and feel free to bitch, moan, groan, and complain, but realize you do have the option to do something about it. If you don't take control of your life and let others do it for you, then of course you will feel like you're enslaved. But, I don't pity you one bit.

Oh, and to the dude who posted saying an American president said "Islam is the biggest threat to America" - that would never, ever, EVER happen in politics. You do not attack a religion no matter how extreme. Why? Votes. And for that one reason alone, VOTES, I really think you need to re-quote your source.

OK hands up the poeple who have watched the movie??? Delta, Im looking in your direction :)

Everyone is getting carried away with spilling all their knowledge about the US and terrorists and the war etc, but can we get back to what this thread is about, which is the movie that Don posted. Because I think the clip, although radical as it is, will make some of us think outside the box for the first time. For so long many people like Delta (and myself) have had a strong concrete belief that the Americans are the peacekeepers of the world who are the victims of terrorism. For someone to come along and say "The americans planned the terrorist attacks on themselves" is blasphemy! But once you think about it, is it really that far fetched? Anyway im not here to pick sides Im just trying to redirect you to the point at hand which is the movie. Its 2.5 hours long but im sure everyone can spare some time to watch it.

Most of the links seem to be down... But here is a working link:

http://100777.com/media

Scroll down about half way until you see the headline "911 The road to Tyranny"

OK hands up the poeple who have watched the movie??? Delta, Im looking in your direction :)

Everyone is getting carried away with spilling all their knowledge about the US and terrorists and the war etc, but can we get back to what this thread is about, which is the movie that Don posted. Because I think the clip, although radical as it is, will make some of us think outside the box for the first time. For so long many people like Delta (and myself) have had a strong concrete belief that the Americans are the peacekeepers of the world who are the victims of terrorism. For someone to come along and say "The americans planned the terrorist attacks on themselves" is blasphemy! But once you think about it, is it really that far fetched? Anyway im not here to pick sides Im just trying to redirect you to the point at hand which is the movie. Its 2.5 hours long but im sure everyone can spare some time to watch it.

Most of the links seem to be down... But here is a working link:

http://100777.com/media

Scroll down about half way until you see the headline "911 The road to Tyranny"

THANKYOU!@ I was starting to wonder if anyone knew what "on topic" meant

• 2 weeks later...
I really suggest that you edit that post. Have you any idea how many people died because of Hitler, including the Jews? Do you think Jews would still exist if he won?  :o

if your offended then think more. my neighbor would probly be gone, yet in a society ruled by hitler we would probly be living in fear and have very altered history books and since i was born after 1975 i would know nothing about this maybe we might be taught the big war was t"hem or us "in a battle they started.

Edited by SimplyPotatoes

:rolleyes:

It's funny, sometimes people just go from listening from one person(s) to listening to another. You should always think for yourselves. Perhaps if you did you may relise how difficult it is for a government of elected officials to exact a constant and unfair control over any people. I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, but much like with Hitler and Osama Bin Laden, such radical ideas are typically inforced by one man, or a select few. America is run by people who have to follow the rules too, remember that.

Of course it is always easier to just follow someone else: It's easier to walk across their bridge then swim the river.

Considering the American Goverment wasn't elected by the people I would say they don't really follow the rules.

That's a pretty asinine statement. The electoral college is a good thing because it prevents all of one states votes from going to one candidate just because a big city votes mainly democratic or republican, it balances things out! Too bad you don't understand the US government and probably not your own either.

If I recall, the Bush Administration was given power by a handful of selected judges. Anyway still doesn't change the fact the US is turning in to a fascist country and using 911 to strip its people of all rights.

If I recall, the Bush Administration was given power by a handful of selected judges.  Anyway still doesn't change the fact the US is turning in to a fascist country and using 911 to strip its people of all rights.

ha! and i guess since australia supported the war in iraq they are becoming fascist too! and the UK, and Spain, and every other one of our allies that supported us!

selected judges? try the supreme court who by the way only said that bush won in florida.

don't talk stupid

I do actually, the same s*** is going on over here, slowly stripping away peoples rights, and our Prime Minister is so up George Bush's butt hole that we can only see his feet.

The difference with us is that we know what?s going on around us, America is so engulfed in bull**** that the people don?t know what?s really happening

If you looked at the news outside of America you will see how enraged the people in other countries are, the UK for one is not letting Tony Blair get away with it.

ha! and i guess since australia supported the war in iraq they are becoming fascist too!  and the UK, and Spain, and every other one of our allies that supported us!

selected judges?  try the supreme court who by the way only said that bush won in florida.

don't talk stupid

Excerpt from :

BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY by Gregory Palast

Sunday, November 26, 2000

...Vice-President Al Gore would have strolled to victory in Florida if the state

hadn't kicked 12,000 citizens off the voters' registers five month ago as

former felons.

In fact, only a fraction were ex-cons. Most were simply guilty of being

African-American. While 8,000 of those disenfranchised went through the

legal rigmarole of getting on to the voting list, the rest - enough to have

won the state for Gore - did not.

A top-placed election official (not a Democrat) told me that the government

had conducted a quiet review and found - surprise! - that the listing

included far more African-Americans than would statistically have been

expected, even accounting for the grievous gap between the conviction

rates of blacks and whites in the US.

The source of this poisonous blacklist: Database Technologies, a division of

ChoicePoint, and hired by Governor Jeb Bush's frothingly partisan Secretary

of State, Katherine Harris. My thanks to investigator Solomon Hughes for

informing me that DBT is a division of ChoicePoint. Under fire for mis-use of

personal data in state computers, ChoicePoint founder Rick Rozar made a

strategic six-figure soft cash donation to the Republican Party.

The London Observer

One fraud and deception after another, a great chain of lies stretching back as far as the mind can concieve.

EDIT : My point is not ever US citizen deludes themselves. I am not blind. We are not blind...

Edited by Garrett Socling

selected judges? try the supreme court who by the way only said that bush won in florida.

What they don't have judges in the supreme court, oh and I bet they're really honest ones too.

I do actually, the same s*** is going on over here, slowly stripping away peoples rights, and our Prime Minister is so up George Bush's butt hole that we can only see his feet.

The difference with us is that we know what?s going on around us, America is so engulfed in bull**** that the people don?t know what?s really happening

If you looked at the news outside of America you will see how enraged the people in other countries are, the UK for one is not letting Tony Blair get away with it.

Are you in America, do you know what is on our news. We know how "enraged" the world is with america, at least our president can see past his own nose. Everybody else is just waiting for something to happen instead of doing something about it before hand.

What they don't have judges in the supreme court, oh and I bet they're really honest ones too.

of course there are judges but you make it sound as if the republicans selected them just so they would win when in fact Bill Clinton selected half of them!

Are you in America, do you know what is on our news.

With the media telling us everything that happens in America, including if someone farts then I think I have a pretty fair understanding.

Do you really know why people are against America, don't you realise that your being lied to on a regular basis, you went to War on a lie.

With the media telling us everything that happens in America, including if someone farts then I think I have a pretty fair understanding.

Yeah, about as good as mine of Australia!

Do you really know why people are against America, don't you realise that your being lied to on a regular basis, you went to War on a lie.

The war wasn't a lie, maybe a twist of the truth but does it matter? Saddam is an evil man and got what he deserved, he needed to be removed.

Instead of Germany the world is being run by another fascist country, of course the Americans don?t see it as they?re brainwashed beyond belief.

That's hilarious. Comparing America with Germany.

The war wasn't a lie, maybe a twist of the truth but does it matter? Saddam is an evil man and got what he deserved, he needed to be removed

Sadam was an ###### agreed. But Bush went against the UN and attacked Iraq because they had undeniable proof that he was harbouring WMD. As it turned out, it was false... And now its just "Oh well.... heh....my bad....looks like they didnt have any WMD....AT LEAST WE GOT SADDAM!!!"

Clinton went to court a few years ago just because some slut sucked him off in his office, Bush lied to the UN and its people, unleashed an attack against another country, killed thousands of Iraqis/Americans (they are still killing each other) and what did HE get?????

It wont be long before people wake up and smell the coffee. Ive been watching the news lately and it looks like the US are beginning to spiral out of control allready.