Will any 14" trims fit a Suzuki Wagon R+?

I recently bought a 2002 Wagon R+.

The trims are scuffed so I was going to buy some new ones from Amazon.

Will any 14" trims fit the Wagon R+, or do I have to be looking for something specific?

If your car has the standard 14in wheels on then of course they will fit if they are made for that car, think of the chaos if they didn't?:)

Or am i miss understanding your question?

EDIT i guess you mean any 14in trim even if it is not specific to your car? Then i have to say i don't know sorry, but i would think you need specific for your model so they know where to clip onto those wheels.

If your car has the standard 14in wheels on then of course they will fit if they are made for that car, think of the chaos if they didn't?:)

Or am i miss understanding your question?

I don't know anything about cars.

I didn't know if different manufacturers fitted trims in different ways or something.

I didn't know if different manufacturers fitted trims in different ways or something.

I don't really know either :) but see my edit, at a guess they won't fit due to different wheel designs, but i could be easily be wrong, maybe best asking on a specific car forum for your car?

Any should fit as you're just looking at the wheel diameter - so long as that matches up then I think you should be good.

Any should fit as you're just looking at the wheel diameter - so long as that matches up then I think you should be good.

Surely it depends on how they clip onto the wheel? Different cars have different wheel designs, i.e places for the clips to attach?

Of course not - there are many parameters defining each rim/wheel. The simplest of them - number of bolts, space between them, width of the rim (this is important for the width of the tyre), offset (how deep the rim goes into the wheel arch (closer to the suspension)) and others.

For example ford mondeo mk3 uses 16", 5x108(5 bolts 108mm between them),  6.5J (width of the rim) , 63.3 (central), ET52.2 (offset) and mondeo mk4 is the same with the last number different 50mm.

In summary you need to look for rims for exactly your model (and generation).

Also you can refurbish your wheels (original ones are the best), they can be sandblasted and painted and will look brand new.

The bolts on the front of the wheel trims can be fake so that is not always an issue, it is just for looks, all the trim needs is a standard steel wheel and the size, i.e 14in.

The bolts on the front of the wheel trims can be fake so that is not always an issue, it is just for looks, all the trim needs is a standard steel wheel and the size, i.e 14in.

Sh*t i was thinking for the actual wheels, not the trims.