iPhone with Microsoft services - need help

Ok so I have this new iPhone 6S Plus and while it's a nice phone, I am trying to get it to play nice with the Microsoft services I use. I downloaded most of the apps but I'm having some problems. In order of importance, here are my issues:

1) My outlook.com account is on a custom domain, so the Add Account > Outlook.com feature does not give me any options besides username and password, and it fails. I've tried "Other" and "Exchange" and haven't had any luck getting these to work. It isn't a problem on my Windows Phone or in the Windows 10 mail app.

I tried getting the Outlook email app and while that works and I can access my email and contacts, the contacts are not accessible from the "Phone" app. I think I have to have the account added through the system settings for that to work. Does anyone have experience with this?

2) Is there a way to integrate the Photos app with my photos on OneDrive?

3) Is there a browser that can use my bookmarks from Windows 10?

4) Can I delete the Apple Watch app or some of these other ones I won't need to use?

5) Can I replace Siri with Cortana?

Any other suggestions - let me know. Thanks.

Also, is there a way to customize the lock screen? On Windows Phone I could see how many emails I had, the weather, my next meeting, etc. at a glance (not the live tiles) - surely there must be some way to do this on iOS?

I take it then you registered a domain back when microsoft offered the live domain service and offered services through the hotmail/live/outlook.com interface?  That service is of course dead and I believe only ever used imap for syncing and never got the ability for EAS like the free outlook.com did.  But because it is a microsoft service, it integrates perfectly with a winmo phone.

1. The photos app on the iDevice is always separate from onedrive.  However, onedrive can automatically upload the the camera roll and automatically upload new pictures as soon as they are taken.  You just need to make sure location services are turned on and the setting is turned on in the app.
2.  Don't know about bookmarks
3. Cannot remove native apps as of yet but that feature may be coming
4. You cannot replace siri, however cortana is coming

Ok so I have this new iPhone 6S Plus and while it's a nice phone, I am trying to get it to play nice with the Microsoft services I use. I downloaded most of the apps but I'm having some problems. In order of importance, here are my issues:

1) My outlook.com account is on a custom domain, so the Add Account > Outlook.com feature does not give me any options besides username and password, and it fails. I've tried "Other" and "Exchange" and haven't had any luck getting these to work. It isn't a problem on my Windows Phone or in the Windows 10 mail app.

I tried getting the Outlook email app and while that works and I can access my email and contacts, the contacts are not accessible from the "Phone" app. I think I have to have the account added through the system settings for that to work. Does anyone have experience with this?

2) Is there a way to integrate the Photos app with my photos on OneDrive?

3) Is there a browser that can use my bookmarks from Windows 10?

4) Can I delete the Apple Watch app or some of these other ones I won't need to use?

5) Can I replace Siri with Cortana?

Any other suggestions - let me know. Thanks.

1) Use outlook app for custom domain. Not built-in email app.  You can try to go to contacts in the settings and see if you get in.. If not, then copy the contacts and paste them in phone's contacts. Or use the contacts transfer app.

2)  Not sure about that because I have not tried it.

3) Yes... as long as your browser supports bookmark sync on your phone and PC.

4) Nope but you can hide them if you have already jailbreak your phone.

5) Not sure about replace but you can use Cortana app that is out now.

Also, is there a way to customize the lock screen? On Windows Phone I could see how many emails I had, the weather, my next meeting, etc. at a glance (not the live tiles) - surely there must be some way to do this on iOS?

Yes you can use LockInfo for that but you will have to jailbreak in order to get LockInfo.

1) Use outlook app for custom domain. Not built-in email app.  You can try to go to contacts in the settings and see if you get in.. If not, then copy the contacts and paste them in phone's contacts. Or use the contacts transfer app.

2)  Not sure about that because I have not tried it.

3) Yes... as long as your browser supports bookmark sync on your phone and PC.

4) Nope but you can hide them if you have already jailbreak your phone.

5) Not sure about replace but you can use Cortana app that is out now.

Yes you can use LockInfo for that but you will have to jailbreak in order to get LockInfo.

Cortana will start beta testing soon.  It isn't actually out yet.