Paris attacks: More than 120 killed at Bataclan and restaurants

FrancePress reports at least 30 victims.

FranceInfo interviewed a man named Louis who claimed to be a witness at the Bataclan Hall and he said the attackers yelled Allah Akbar and then started shooting on people, however France24 hasn't confirmed this version.

FrancePress reports at least 30 victims.

FranceInfo interviewed a man named Louis who claimed to be a witness at the Bataclan Hall and he said the attackers yelled Allah Akbar and then started shooting on people, however France24 hasn't confirmed this version.

This makes Chalie Hebdo look like nothing. :(

Open borders policy makes it a lot harder to keep out terrorists.

Europe doesn't have open borders, please read up before you try lecturing us.

@_Alexander (I don't know why but the system doesn't let me quote)

Unfortunately it might be a lot worse than just immigration, the Charlie Hebdo attackers were French, they were born, raised and educated in France, one of them even took part in a State-sponsored program to help kids do something with their life, he was even honored via that program by Sarkozy (if memory serves me well).

What we saw is that even people we educated can become extremists and terrorists, that's why is very complicated.

italian tv reports at least 40 victims and 100 hostages

I think the media, at least American, are trying to one up each other now.  Now CNN is reporting at least 60 dead.

IMO I think the best course of action is for the "West" to join Russia.  Accept the fact that Assad is the most stabilizing force in Syria and just join Russia and wipe all the rebel groups and ISIS out jointly.  With recent attacks around the world, I'm sure all of these terrorists are ISIS inspired rather than any other group, which makes eliminating them that much more important.

Backlash due to the killing of Jihadi John?

i don't think s... It appears as something very well prepared

aapparently a fourth shooting is happening

at least sixty victims

More than 60 dead, according to BFMTV. "Hundreds" held hostage in the Bataclan night club. Security forces fear that there are "several hostage takings underway" in Paris.

France is on "multiple terror attack" mode.

Francois Fillon, France's former prime minister, tweets: "War is upon us"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995227/Paris-shooting-Many-feared-dead-live.html

@_Alexander (I don't know why but the system doesn't let me quote)

Unfortunately it might be a lot worse than just immigration, the Charlie Hebdo attackers were French, they were born, raised and educated in France, one of them even took part in a State-sponsored program to help kids do something with their life, he was even honored via that program by Sarkozy (if memory serves me well).

What we saw is that even people we educated can become extremists and terrorists, that's why is very complicated.

There are a lot of places where Europe can improve. I don't know what will happen due to something of this scale. I hope Europe backs down on multiculturalism and closes of its borders, but tackling citizens who support terrorism will be more difficult - a liberal can become a moderate and a moderate can become a terrorist. :(

Backlash due to the killing of Jihadi John?

I thought that was USA.

at least sixty victims

I never before heard or read of anything of this scale in Europe. Good god....

all news outlets are on it right now. Some 35-40 dead and 100 hostages at some theater where a supposed as we know as of yet a rock concert with an American band

I thought that was USA.

It was, with a little help from the UK. Still thought it could have motivated them to strike at this time.