Boot issue on Windows 10 GA Build 10586 (TH2)

Hi there,

I just finished with my clean install of Windows 10 Build 10586 (November Update) and I experienced a little boot issue.
When I restart my PC, the boot is too long and Windows boot logo appears twice and it's really weird.

The boot after restart on Windows 10 GA Build 10240:
1. BIOS
2. Windows Boot Logo
3. Blank Black Screen
4. Login Screen

The boot after restart on Windows 10 GA Build 10586:
1. BIOS
2. Windows Boot Logo
3. Blank Black Screen
4. Windows Boot Logo
5. Login Screen

I have NVIDIA GTS 250 and I updated the drivers to the latest version 341.92 but the issue is still not fixed.

Any suggestion to fix this?

Hello guys, i have same problem on a destop with intel...and  a laptop with amd....only on restart, I thought I must do so.. before the update I dont have the double logo......you have a solution?????

When you restart your PC it is normal for the boot to take a little longer as opposed to when you start from a shutdown. This is because Windows hibernates parts of Windows during a shutdown, which speeds up the subsequent startup; in contrast, when you restart, Windows goes through the full startup procedure. If believe that restarts are still taking way too long then I would suggest going into the task manager and disabling some of the startup items (particularly those that the task manager identifies as having a high impact on startup) that are unimportant to you (this made a fairly big impact for me on an older laptop that rums Windows 10).

I am not sure about the double boot logo issue.

When you restart your PC it is normal for the boot to take a little longer as opposed to when you start from a shutdown. This is because Windows hibernates parts of Windows during a shutdown, which speeds up the subsequent startup; in contrast, when you restart, Windows goes through the full startup procedure. If believe that restarts are still taking way too long then I would suggest going into the task manager and disabling some of the startup items (particularly those that the task manager identifies as having a high impact on startup) that are unimportant to you (this made a fairly big impact for me on an older laptop that rums Windows 10).

I am not sure about the double boot logo issue.

The Pc are fine...but ``the double logo`` is strange... do you have this double logo four a second?

The Pc are fine...but ``the double logo`` is strange... do you have this double logo four a second?

So far I have tested three different configurations (Dell Venue 8 Pro, a custom PC with AMD 8350 CPU + AMD 270 GPU, and an Intel based Acer laptop) and I can confirm that the double boot logo occurs on all three devices. However, the logo only disappears for about a second, and interestingly when it returns the bottom spinning loading dots spin at somewhat slower speeds. Not sure why this is, but as mentioned it only occurs on a restart. 

So far I have tested three different configurations (Dell Venue 8 Pro, a custom PC with AMD 8350 CPU + AMD 270 GPU, and an Intel based Acer laptop) and I can confirm that the double boot logo occurs on all three devices. However, the logo only disappears for about a second, and interestingly when it returns the bottom spinning loading dots spin at somewhat slower speeds. Not sure why this is, but as mentioned it only occurs on a restart. 

Identical here on two personal pc, and now on my friend....very strange...Many thanks for answer....i was worried...it has a fast pc I7 bust same simtoms with`` However, the logo only disappears for about a second, and interestingly when it returns the bottom spinning loading dots spin at somewhat slower speeds. Not sure why this is, but as mentioned it only occurs on a restart.``  

I see this strange thing happening on my notebook, too, with Intel integrated gfx chip. But in my case, the boot logo ( blue window ) blinks twice and Windows loads normally. Booting time is short, though ( 16 sec ) with an SSD. I do not have fast startup enabled. I did not see this happening with the Build 10576 ( Insider Preview ). I re-installed Build 10586 a second time but the anomaly continues.