Mac os X LynX style theme for WINDOWS 10 RTM Build 10240 system.

My work is based on the spirit of os X, and not a copy of it.

So, based to forms but the final approach is different, AND anyone from 2006 here to DeviantArt can see this.

To those who like the original Apple's stuff, then use the original Apple's mac os x.

For those like mimise Apple's styles there many styles / themes from others, for windows and other os.

This is a complete different and personal approach and work.

----------------------------

ereww.thumb.jpg.44d256a8d55cd7d9cc05cf0b

Designed, under my personal taste, with new kind of navigation and of traffic buttons, and much more in many sections. 
Also the use of white Text color to the main window  Titlebar area gives a different look than Apple's osx versions,  I tried to give a white text on transparent background as i find this like a challenge, firstly for win 8.1 and now for windows 10.

I also made different kind of Aqua blue/Aegean Sea icons for  Windows 10 rtm folders, different of those dark gray blue that Apple use the last years, and different from the recent over colored (?) one, a balance inspiration between modern ios forms and the older light blue folders used since Tiger version, but different from both as also.

Icons existed to separate downloads and included to imageres.dll system file(s).

My themes based more to the impression, and to the soul feeling that made the schemes and the colors.

THINK DIFFERENT

-----------------------

Made in Greece, November 2015.

Download :  http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/Mac-os-X-LynX-for-Windows-10-rtm-570067147

===================

Edited by idas