Neowin Website Bug in frontpage

• 2 weeks later...

Never saw anything wrong. Must have been my adblocker. (See what I mean? THAT'S why I never turn it off. So for those that hate me for that, go right ahead, but I never have any problems!)

5 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi said:

Never saw anything wrong. Must have been my adblocker. (See what I mean? THAT'S why I never turn it off. So for those that hate me for that, go right ahead, but I never have any problems!)

Honestly, I am not sure why you have been acting like a total prick on the boards lately. You are ungrateful and honestly starting to irritate a lot of the long-time members, and even those that help get you that laptop, on the forums. You of all people, should be whitelisting Neowin for providing you with a killer laptop, for FREE.

4 hours ago, Circaflex said:

Honestly, I am not sure why you have been acting like a total prick on the boards lately. You are ungrateful and honestly starting to irritate a lot of the long-time members, and even those that help get you that laptop, on the forums. You of all people, should be whitelisting Neowin for providing you with a killer laptop, for FREE.

This. For someone who claims to love Neowin, doing something like this really speaks otherwise.

Also isn't saying you purposely use an adblocker on Neowin's site/forums against the forum rules anyways?

I, for one, whitelist and thus support Neowin.

• Like 4