Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1!

2 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Those were two different posters. Again, as of yesterday, it would refresh automatically for me. Not a big deal I suppose. I rather they fix the mobile responsive issues.

It never used to move the topic up and update the topic info, trust me, I wrote it, and the code hasn't changed with the update ;)

4 minutes ago, DaveLegg said:

It never used to move the topic up and update the topic info, trust me, I wrote it, and the code hasn't changed with the update ;)

If you say so. I watched it do it for a while now, unless maybe my browser was magically refreshing just that part of the page. 

*Shrug*

Wow, so quick I didn't even notice any downtime - nice job guys!

Quick bug: Tried to reply to this thread and the reply box would only try and let me do an attachment. Reloaded twice, and normal reply box came back. W7/IE11.

Also note my post count still incorrect (are the old posts still missing?)

8 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

Unread Content definitely doesn't update quickly enough to replace Spy.

Maybe that is what I am confusing minispy with. 

Ads spill over to the right in Edge W10M. It creates a huge amount of scrollable white space horizontally. Also, the editors button icons are weird. The emotion button shows a link and the link button shows a cog like it's a settings button

1 minute ago, Ian S. said:

Ads spill over to the right in Edge W10M. It creates a huge amount of scrollable white space horizontally. Also, the editors button icons are weird. The emotion button shows a link and the link button shows a cog like it's a settings button

I will look into this in the morning, because it's past midnight where I am.

The tables issue is something from where news is inserted into a forum post, a dev will need to look into that (this also includes the non responsive yt videos) news articles are affected by this, not normal forum post (excluding ads maybe).

7 minutes ago, Ian S. said:

Yes. Post more examples if you got em.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1280162-mobile-responsive-issues/

3 hours ago, DaveLegg said:

I have a feeling if the option isn't there on the login form, IPS have removed support for it.

It shouldn't be removed, unless the "0 Anonymous" on Who's Online section means something else.

Z8Yz82S.png

Editing text is so much better now :woot:

Still one little bug I've noticed with it so far.

If you move the curser to somewhere within a body of text and then hit return to create a new line or paragraph, the curser then jumps to the end of the text.

WP 8.1

Still no way to delete unwanted notifications?

(user x has liked or quoted you in x thread etc...)

Also I kinda liked the older dropdown menu at my username, it gave more options)

Hmm when viewing this thread's 5th page I'm getting error ex0 also your staff page seems to be out of order. :) 

To Neowin staff: Great work guys!

Also, if anyone's wondering, status updates can be found by going to your profile >> clicking 'see my activity' >> then on the left side filter by "status updates". It's weird how they hid it away in this version

Messages not working as well the page 5 of this thread. Weird.

Also I have a pause icon in the tab title for the forum.

Not sure what that means.

So far I like it!

All of the little issues, from what I have seen, are gone.

Hell, I even like the new audible chime when a comment is posted on a thread you are in - nice feature.

So, FWIW - thank you !

• Simon locked and unlocked this topic

Unless the forum lost track of our previous posts the content i have posted in option of the streams doesn't work. When i select the content i have posted in option it returns no result.

Any ETA on when the login popup is going to be working again from the main page? I wish you guys would just redirect to the forum login if it's not going to be fixed.

You guys weren't imagining it - page 5 was broken. It's been fixed now.

Also, any thread that Audioboxer posted in may have been broken. Because I kind of broke his account. Whoops.

• Like 3