Priest Holmes

Well, he set the record for the most touchdowns in one season this year. I do not doubt that he is a very good running back. However, anyone else notice that 17 of his 27 touchdowns where from 5 yards or less.

I heard that on espn a few weeks ago and was very surprised. Whats your thoughts on that vs. what emmit smith and marshal faulk did. I feel like it is a little less spectacuar then what they did.

By the way. When Holmes was with the ravens, I used to work at a bowling alley. I served him and they bowled with him after I got off work. Hes a nice guy. His agent (or so it seemed like it to me because he was so far up the guys ass) wasnt that nice.

why is that not impressive? its not like scoring 10 from 20 yards plus, but it shows you that no d can stop him where it counts... on their goalign. that, my friend, is a talent that every team should want to have. pound, pound, pound, pass. too bad the rams dont realize that. and thats why they lost to the lions. faulk only had 35 yards rushing.

One reason why Holmes is so good with the chiefs is because their offense is so strong. You can't focus on him or Gonzales(sp?) or Green will get you. They're just an incredible team on offense Holmes is not the be all and the end all.