Bugs & things we are aware of for IPB 4.1

7 minutes ago, Thomas the Tank Engine said:

And you couldn't have just posted your issue without quoting mine?

Did I hurt your feelings?

I did post this. In this thread no less. I find it a bigger issue than some silly YouTube embedding and was reiterating my stance on it. 

6 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

I'd rather they look at the ads issue on mobile. They aren't mobile friendly when transitioning from landscape to portrait and most of the time the first page load doesn't load the mobile friendly ads due to a race condition. 

Mobile ads were disabled because they cause redirects.

2 hours ago, adrynalyne said:

You say this but I see them. 

image.png

image.png

To add to this, it is in your best interest to fix your ads. Otherwise I will simply block them.

• 4 weeks later...

I was browsing the NVIDIA forums a lot lately and I really like the readability of their dark theme, especially that posts have a bit brighter background than the rest, could take some inspiration from that, I feel the Neowin Darkside theme is a bit too flat at the moment.

Not sure if this was already mentioned or should start a new topic. Been having this weird notification issue. When someone quotes a post of mine, the notification icon on the site shows it as 2 notifications. Oddly though sometimes a few days later the notification icon will show I have a notification a few days later for something I have already read