Rogue ad (best iphone 6s)

• 2 weeks later...

Same ad just popped up again for me a few minutes ago. Once on the homepage reading through an article (not logged in) then again on the forum, going through a random thread in site announcements (not logged in). On both occasions the ad popped up the box (see screenshot) without me clicking any ad and redirected me. This is the forwarding link:

http://www.mediaadsfast.com/click.php?c=125&key=dzht38jae8g2zdb0ndt8mo6e

image.jpg

Edited by JJ_

alright I can now debug it. See when you aren't logged in, a different type of ad loads there (the biggest down till the smallest (mobile)) I will ask if the tweak for logged in works for that different type of ad too, but keeps the larger ones (for guests). 

Our main advertiser has said that Google (AdX) has been disabled for Neowin so I have re-enabled the mobile ads. As before, please report as much info as you can if you get a "bad ad". Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Still getting this ad on the forum index page but now in conjunction with a similar spammy Samsung prize ad.

meh, the forums are completely unusable as I'm getting redirected every other page. I added the redirect link several posts ago and can't understand why your ad provider haven't taken this ad down or why you haven't pressed them on this. Anyway I'm done with Neowin, seems like you guys are more concerned about ad revenue than user experience on your site.

• 2 weeks later...