Small bugs & issues I noticed

Here is list of really minor bugs & issues that need fixing:

• [Main Page] Community Activity text has clickable link that leads to an invalid search result.
  • [Darkside] Some smileys have white pixels around them.
  • [Darkside] The post editor icons are not the most clearest.
  • [Forum] Anonymous login only seems to apply for one browser session, so you are required to logout & log back in if you wish to remain anonymous.
  • [Forum] Clicking any of your attachments in the My Attachment section brings up a 403 message.
  • [Forum] Subscriber perks information is outdated.
  • [Forum] Notifications don't mark as read if the browser notification is used instead.
  • [Forum] Status replies can not be edited.
  • [Darkside] The code box contents is not very visible on this theme.
  • [Forum] Avatars with transparency have white around them.

And that's basically all I can think of for now. You devs can add these to your bug queue and fix them whenever you feel like. :)

11 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

Here is list of really minor bugs & issues that need fixing:

• [Main Page] Community Activity text has clickable link that leads to an invalid search result.
  • [Forum] Anonymous login only seems to apply for one browser session, so you are required to logout & log back in if you wish to remain anonymous.
  • [Forum] Clicking any of your attachments in the My Attachment section brings up a 403 message.
  • [Forum] Subscriber perks information is outdated.
  • [Forum] Notifications don't mark as read if the browser notification is used instead.
  • [Forum] Status replies can not be edited.
  • [Forum] Avatars with transparency have white around them.

And that's basically all I can think of for now. You devs can add these to your bug queue and fix them whenever you feel like. :)

Some of these are not high priority. much like the Skin, which has been noted in other threads. Steven P is aware of that too.

Don't be impatient Lime, a lot of these changes take time. I'm getting rather tired of seeing bug posts and comments. The Dev team has done a better job than most other teams. The only team that I can think of, that does a better job is a Warez forum I hang out on. But their team isn't as friendly as ours, which is why I love this place. :)

They might not be all urgent, but there's a number there that haven't been posted before, and now we know about them. @Mur will take a look at the darkside skin issues when he has time. I have a feeling some of them we'll need to work with Invision to resolve, or at least pass our fixes back to them to incorporate in future updates.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DaveLegg said:

They might not be all urgent, but there's a number there that haven't been posted before, and now we know about them. @Mur will take a look at the darkside skin issues when he has time. I have a feeling some of them we'll need to work with Invision to resolve, or at least pass our fixes back to them to incorporate in future updates.

Dunno if it's just the network I'm on, but Mini-Spy doesn't update until I refresh the page. Wondering if it's because my work has started to lock things down.

3 hours ago, BinaryData said:

Some of these are not high priority. much like the Skin, which has been noted in other threads. Steven P is aware of that too.

Don't be impatient Lime, a lot of these changes take time. I'm getting rather tired of seeing bug posts and comments. The Dev team has done a better job than most other teams. The only team that I can think of, that does a better job is a Warez forum I hang out on. But their team isn't as friendly as ours, which is why I love this place. :)

I know. That's why I stated that they were minor & could be fixed whenever the devs want. I'm just making sure the devs are aware of the smaller issues. :) 

I want to aggregate together all of the Darkside issues then solve them all at once.

16 hours ago, LimeMaster said:

The smilies are a question I originally raised to Steven but since that's how the images are, I think it's a question of whether those just get edited or swapped for other emoticons (PURELY HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION, NO NEED TO FRET ABOUT THIS STATEMENT!)

The editor icons are apart of a spritesheet so I want to recreate it with a style that works for both dark and light collectively

Codebox I hadn't even looked at, completely slipped my mind, I'll tackle that one pretty quickly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mur said:

Codebox I hadn't even looked at, completely slipped my mind, I'll tackle that one pretty quickly.

That may be a lie, realized there's code highlighting that I need to consider (colour-wise) may be a bit larger of a job that I anticipated. I'm going to dive into everything though after the holiday season passes.

2 hours ago, Mur said:

That may be a lie, realized there's code highlighting that I need to consider (colour-wise) may be a bit larger of a job that I anticipated. I'm going to dive into everything though after the holiday season passes.

You could always just change the box color to save yourself the hassle.

2 hours ago, Mur said:

I want to aggregate together all of the Darkside issues then solve them all at once.

The smilies are a question I originally raised to Steven but since that's how the images are, I think it's a question of whether those just get edited or swapped for other emoticons (PURELY HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION, NO NEED TO FRET ABOUT THIS STATEMENT!)

Removing the white pixels should be an easy task. Any staff member could do it if they are willing & have some free time.

The editor icons are apart of a spritesheet so I want to recreate it with a style that works for both dark and light collectively

Ah, so the editor icons were already on your to-do list. That's good, :)