February Desktops

Hmm.. it seems as if its already February in the UK, and since no one has started a new thread for it yet.. I figured that it was ok for me to start a thread up.. so.. you know the rules...start taking your screenshots and posting! :D

Edit: would a mod use some glue and make this a sticky topic? hehe

Brw2k1: that's a hella:P sweet dtop. what theme and wa2 skin is that? classic v3?

cheers!

joe

here's my latest! (i've been changing it around a lot lately)

Image16

whao! hehe, totally forgot to change my start button since i reformatted, pic'll be updated soon. :p

[saint dark], nice desktop. could you post a link to that theme? i would also like to know how you got that player at the bottom of that window. one more question, how do you increase the drop shadow for the test on icons? i saw how yours is way darker than mine. i can get mine that dark when i refresh the desktop, but it goes away when a window moves over it :(

-Matrox

here we go....

febdesk.jpg

this is my first theme i made (or modified) which is approx a month old called the nightly built (cuz i was bored n thats the first thing that came to my mind since i was using mozilla while i was trying to think of a name)....