February Desktops

Originally posted by Toxikk

sure thing bro.

fear factory rules! my hacked classic rules also! yeeee

Hell yeah Fear Factory rules! And your theme is l33t. And Virgo your links don't work.

Originally posted by [saint lucifer]

Hell yeah Fear Factory rules! And your theme is l33t. And Virgo your links don't work.

i think it doesnt work cuz he exceeded his transfer limit..

Virgo,

In your second screen shot, where can I get that wallpaper, the calendar, and the audio player that seems to be implemented into your desktop on the left?

I know your using iTunes but I don't believe that desktop player is part of it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks Mate!

where the hell can i find the 2advanced "THEME" or visual style. man, on their site i only found some wallpapers and a winamp skin, but not the theme. and that looks so coollllllllllllllllllll!

care to share?:)

Originally posted by BroChaos

Brw2k1: that's a hella:P sweet dtop. what theme and wa2 skin is that? classic v3?

cheers!

joe

here's my latest! (i've been changing it around a lot lately)

Image16

whao! hehe, totally forgot to change my start button since i reformatted, pic'll be updated soon. :p

i've been lookin' for a while...but i can't find it... where can i get that last icon on the right of your TrueLaunchBar??? ...the power button icon? Thanks.

hey digitaljames can you give me some teaching on litestep, like which package you used because every time i try and load it on windows xp, i cant chamge themes i can only use the theme its packaged with, if you could IM me on AIM, my name is AITF311, thanks