February Desktops

God id love to have the shell :D, and i suggest Darker blue and grey :) great job btw, the icons look great :)

im sure i can find some great matching wallpapers for blue and grey, im pretty content with my simplicity [editing the color a bit], but your simplicity wallpaper is one of my favs of all time. Simple. But i like the logo. Ahh. saint dark has style ;D

Hi..

..just decided to post my last desktop for this month! But this time its my desk I use at work! I (have to) use Win2k so no highres Icons and VS :(

But easy for use anyway..

Feb-Desk-Work-01.jpg

Tell me what u think

sneak peak of the complete icon set in all the variations, keep looking at my page for download links (I know, the page is in spanish...)

icons.png

i think that's how you do it, unless you use some sort of icon set or something. i've changed all mine individually.

Originally posted by Blackcloud

hey saint dark how did u make all those shortcuts have ur icons without having to right click on one then change the icon then another one and change its and do that with them all

Originally posted by redrope

yea saint dark really nice job with those. i havent downloaded them yet, but are all of the colors included in one zip? and what sizes are the icons?

yep, all the colors are included

the icons are 16x16 size only

Originally posted by Faction

current2.gif

Could someone answer a few questions about factions desktop?

1) What program is he using that is displaying all his system information (uptime, ram, cpu temp, etc) on the desktop?

2) What theme is that?

and

3) What program is he using that looks like a start menu substitute?

I'm especially interested in #1!

Thanks for any help

Originally posted by BroChaos

the theme is Brw2k1's classic V3(or 2). the thing by his start button is truelaunchbar. www.truelaunchbar.com.

the thing to display the stats is called coolmon. http://daisyman.arsware.org/coolinfo/index.html

Qarth: you know how excited we all get over something new and sweet lookin:P

just e-mailed him all that,grr if only i knew :p

anyway, great icons saint dark :D:D:D now about that shell..ehhehehehhe

theres some really great desktops here but i still want to know how to make muti true lanch bars :) all i have is one but i want a few diffrnt onwe with there own TLB like my drives :)

Originally posted by INFERNO2k

Where can I get that damn set of Simplicity wallpapers?

in my page, in the "imagenes" section