Best VBA book for Microsoft Access?

Question

Does anyone know what's a decent book for learning Visual basic for Access? I already know VBA for Excel pretty well but I need a book for Access since there's practically no information on the internet (unlike Excel)...

3 answers to this question

If I'm not mistaken VBA is VBA regardless of which office application you're using.  I use Excel VBA exclusively at work for a request system we made and just recently swapped out the backend (used to save the requests to an excel spreadsheet that blew up) to an Access DB.

Maybe try studying VB6 since thats what VBA actually is.

22 minutes ago, Matthew S. said:

If I'm not mistaken VBA is VBA regardless of which office application you're using.  I use Excel VBA exclusively at work for a request system we made and just recently swapped out the backend (used to save the requests to an excel spreadsheet that blew up) to an Access DB.

Maybe try studying VB6 since thats what VBA actually is.

Well in Word VBA you don't work with cells or spreadsheet functions for example. Just like in Powerpoint VBA you don't work with queries. I'm not sure what you're saying here. Obviously the point is to use VBA to take advantages of each specific application seperately.

I ended up getting the 2016 Access Bible btw and it's pretty good so far.