Forum is not working

I can't reply/update status/send pm. Sometimes even the quote button is not visible on the page. Reply box is sometimes grey. I have already cleared cache/cookies.etc
I am using firefox and windows10pro.
Same problem in chrome/edge/ie/opera.etc
My buddy eworm jimmmy is facing the same issue but on firefox. :(

also see the gifs:

WxrkM23.gif
BjkHXVK.gif
mu8Nu1d.jpg

BTW i had to disable javascript to create this thread.

Looks like some javascript isn't being loaded or something? Odd that it is happening in all browsers, when did this start happening?

3 hours ago, Victor Rambo said:

BjkHXVK.gif

That gif, I noticed CSS isn't fully loaded ... Which you have full grey background with no single post white table background for each post. Also the blue border around the posts which is missing from the gif.

Javascript loads CSS?

@neobond: since the last forum upgrade. @shozilla: photoshop messed up the second gif but still nothing happens when i click on "reply to this topic" box. Site is working fine on my android phone.

• Like 2

Can you open the Network tab of the browser's developer tools, and reload the page. Let us know if any of the script files show as failing to load.

Do you have any no-script, or https-everywhere type extensions loaded? Have you tried using the forums with no browser extensions installed (e.g. Safemode in Firefox)