Windows Application Request Stockmarket and Cryptocurrency Portfolio application

Question

6 months ago I made a thread looking for a widget for an Android device which would allow you to enter a stock you've purchased, the price you've purchased it at, and how many shares you bought. Then it would tell you if the stock was up, down or unchanged and your total earning for that stock. What I got was a fantastic widget. In fact i'm using it on my desktop PC via an Android Emulator. The widget can be seen below. (The sample shot he gave me as he was creating it)

24484386015_6047b15a76_z.jpg

Love, it's great, I use it all the time.

I also recently started using one for crypotocurrency called Cryptonator. I use that on the Android emulator as well

23856236434_5e2ca81f2e_o.png

What I would like to do is have an application for Windows, which gives me the best of both worlds into a single app. I've taken the time to mockup  what i'm looking for in Photoshop to give you a blueprint.

24116535179_721b776343_b.jpg

The application has both stocks and Cryptocurrency. Heck, maybe a lot of other people would find this useful as well

The all white entry at the top means the stock is unchanged from the day before.

So if anyone is looking for a project I thought I would throw this out there.

Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet