Flat Earth is flying upwards.

So the best part is, we know the earth isn't flat, the easiest way to prove that is we have pictures of it from space. I guess people just either like to argue stuff or like to be wrong?

On 2/3/2016 at 5:19 AM, AhntiKhrist said:

From my understanding, throwing away all facts dealing with measurements. A star could be a certain amount of light years away. If the said star lives for a shorter time period than the time for its light to arrive to our planet, than the said star, in reality, does not exist. What does exist? Flat Earth Theory claims that our known planet does not move. Throwing away all knowledge of gravity, the other most likely solution to the fact that all matter falls and remains grounded, is centifigul force. The Earth may be just more than flat, it may be inverted. We do not see the upward curve because time and light bend and take time to arrive to our senses and instruments. Time without a doubt is equal to distance. Our eyes are lenses, and like looking at the back of a spoon, everything we see is actually inside out and flipped and readjusted in our brain to appear straight. It's an optical illusion. If the Earth is not moving though, than only only one other explination fits. Flat Earth is flying up into the empty aybyss above and everything appears to be flying down. I take full credit for this proposal.

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

On 2/3/2016 at 5:13 AM, T3X4S said:

Its at times like this where I feel a moral obligation to help the stunted and attempt to set them on the correct path, the scientific path, and show them the errors of their ideas.

But many times it is an effort in futility, if they were capable of understanding the science behind things - they would never have adopted flat earth in this day and age.

The OP - I hope was joking.

But this is nothing more than what I mentioned in another thread about conspiracy theorists, herd mentality, and the exponential growth of fear-mongering and stupidity.  They feed off one another, then that pathetic subculture gets all of their tinfoil hats lined up in an array and project their ignorance enough that it obtains longevity even after it has been debunked by 3rd grade science and 9th grade math.

They simply and absolutely ignore the observable and measurable.

These forums spambots are really starting to post some weeeeiiirrrrd sh** these days.   It's sneaky though, disguising themselves as frootloops so the mods don't whack 'em right away!

• Like 2

**Wonders how a spam post was allowed to live on, but just because I posted  necro-pedo-zoofilics remarks, It gets me trouble...

(yes my answer makes no sense, isn't this what this is about? nonsense?)

The trouble with Flat Earthers is that their argument is so easil falsified that there is no debate to be had, which isn't fun at all. Op, can't you pick something that will get people more riled up?