Attatchment Error

Every time I try to upload any image from my PC I am receiving 

" There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200 "

also occasionally when I paste an image link into a post it does not change to the actual image like on most other IPS 4 sites and I end up getting a small broken rectangular image and then the link to the image next to it in the post when using %7Boption%7D tags.

8 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

What web browser are you using? Do you have any special add-ons or extensions loaded with the browser?

Chrome. And only an ad-blocker but its not been an issue since today and I have had this ad-blocker on for literally months.

8 hours ago, Steven P. said:

Confirmed, I also can't upload anything within our CMS I have emailed the devs about it.

Thanks Steven much appreciated <3.

Out of curiosity what CMS do you guys use?

Just now, DaveLegg said:

There was a disk space issue on one of the web servers that was the cause of this, it should be resolved now. @Tyranade we use an entirely custom CMS written completely in house.

Oooh fancy my site just uses Cloudflare.

And yeah I can upload attachments again. Thank you very much guys :).

20 minutes ago, Tyranade said:

Oooh fancy my site just uses Cloudflare.

Did you mean CDN then? We don't use a CDN at Neowin, but as we're hosted on AWS, we store uploaded content in S3.

Just now, DaveLegg said:

Did you mean CDN then? We don't use a CDN at Neowin, but as we're hosted on AWS, we store uploaded content in S3.

Ah yeah I was thinking of CDN aha xD. I tried using AWS but it was a pain in the backside to set up so I went with a company that uses CPanel.

8 hours ago, DaveLegg said:

Out of curiosity what level of instances do you run the php part on? c3/c4 larges or?

4 hours ago, ZeroHour said:

Out of curiosity what level of instances do you run the php part on? c3/c4 larges or?

Heroic :)

Oh wait, you weren't talking about World of Warcraft, sorry, my mistake