NFS:U S2000

This is something cool and true:

My Uncle's neighbour has an S2000 and works at Electronic Arts. His S2000 is the one they used to model the one in the game. They took over 200 hundredd pictures to get every detail right. So everytime you drive that S2000, you are basically driving my uncles neighbours :p Cool eh?

show me proof, untill then i don't belive it.

I don't care. I kno its true. I don't kno how you find it hard to beleive. he works tehre, and the main EA is in buranby BC

you know, you're not very convincing. just out of the blue, you just found out that your uncle's neighbour's AP1 was used for NFSU :whistle:

you know, you're not very convincing. just out of the blue, you just found out that your uncle's neighbour's AP1 was used for NFSU :whistle:

I called him to get some EA games for 20$ **read other post** and i wanted to get my friend NFS:U too. and he told me the story out of how his was used. I kno he has it because ive seen it. And why wouldn't EA use it? He works tehre, that jsut means it cheaper for them to make teh game beause they don't ahve to go rent a car. I don't kno why its so hard to believe lol.

I called him to get some EA games for 20$ **read other post** and i wanted to get my friend NFS:U too. and he told me the story out of how his was used. I kno he has it because ive seen it. And why wouldn't EA use it? He works tehre, that jsut means it cheaper for them to make teh game beause they don't ahve to go rent a car. I don't kno why its so hard to believe lol.

no I mean.. nvm.. it's just me.. :unsure:

did you see that Mazda Miata in NFS:U?

it's my uncle's neighbor's brother's friend car.

it is true. i don't know why you don't belive me.

we kno your lying tho... you do always mess around.

did you see that Mazda Miata in NFS:U?

it's my uncle's neighbor's brother's friend car.

it is true. i don't know why you don't belive me.

Wow! Man that is so awesome, I want to marry you!

Faht... I'm starting to catch on.