Texas The Fattest State

A Program on Channel 4 (UK) Now. States that 66% of all Texans are over-weight and 33% are obease... So guys are People from Texas the fattest people in the world?

One woman is Over 50 Stone :woot:

i'm watching it too

hahah there was a weight-wachers ad in the break

:no: Pitty the Americans dont Appreciate Irony... Oh no there is another one!!

Huston people like Cars :woot: So they don't have to do exercise

That's 99%! I don't quite believe that..

he means that 66% of the total pobsltion are overwiegh and that 33% of the same sample are obesse, a stat can be measured over another one

Noticed that they all have excuses. They sem to blame everything and everyone other than themselves. I will respect the person who steps up and says:

"Hey, I eat lots and heck, I guess I'm pretty lazy too!"

Over 50 stone...Minging?What the hell...

Ever consider maybe the US has so many fat people compared to the UK because the size of the UK is just a speck compared to the US? ;)

Over 50 stone...Minging?What the hell...

Ever consider maybe the US has so many fat people compared to the UK because the size of the UK is just a speck compared to the US? ;)

is not the same comparing a total poblation of both countries than comparing the average % of a sample

I was just watching that prog, it was really not pretty! One bloke on there seemed to think it was pretty clever to eat like a monster meal and to be really fat!

The woman over 50 stone, I was just going OMG OMG OMG, couldn't believe how giant she was! When people get to like 30 stone, dont they think, hey i better slow up a bit, iam getting kinda big!

When people get to like 30 stone, dont they think, hey i better slow up a bit, iam getting kinda big!

Na, that would be common sense :woot: Although respect to the woman who had enough laHrd and had an eXtream op to reduce he weight :shifty:

No offense to anyone but it's all the Mexican food we got here, nuthon but FAT. :D :blink: :whistle: Not mention everyone is moving here lots of CA ppl

Jesus Christ, what do these people eat everyday? I'll have a Triple Meat McFatty with some Super-Sized Greasy Fries with one gallon of Coke to go please. No wait, better go ahead and make it two gallons...