Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive?

Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Osama Bin Laden Dead or Alive?

• Dead
    • Alive
    • Dont Know

Having "Don't know" option there makes other options have meaning of someone knowing it for sure... if you know what I mean.

My vote: Don't know

Are those known unknowns or unknown unknowns?

I Feel that he is alive, somewhere, i hope saddam gives hints to his capture...

i wonder if he gets caught, i wonder how many years older he looks ( like saddam)

hes alive, and I think its only a matter of time until we find him. But if we get tired of searching, I vote we nuke that entire area. Think at it, all of those people who have been building missiles for the military, when was the last time they to fire them at somebody. Its gotta be a depressing job, never getting to see the fruits of your labor. That and Osama deserves to die a horrible death, like radition poisening.

He's gotta be alive, they would have made it public if he was caught. Lucky for him, he has so many more holes to hide in then Sadam. He literally has a whole mountain range to hide in. I think the only chance they have of catching him is through information provided by an insider.

I think he is alive, mainly because he changes his location like every 3 hours to avoid detection, the only reason Saddam was captured was because he stayed too long in the same place and was eventually caught

hes alive, and I think its only a matter of time until we find him. But if we get tired of searching, I vote we nuke that entire area. Think at it, all of those people who have been building missiles for the military, when was the last time they to fire them at somebody. Its gotta be a depressing job, never getting to see the fruits of your labor. That and Osama deserves to die a horrible death, like radition poisening.

You sir are a fool..

How can u say nuke the entire area? For 1 man your going to nuke a whole region. Are you ****ing stupid or something? :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

the question of this topic shouldn't be is he alive because id say yes for sure. The question should be do they really want him dead....

if you have ever looked at the assasination attempt that the brits had on hitler in the second world war there was one determining fact that stoped them from following through with it ..... that was killing hittler at that time (he was going crazzy) would actually make it harder to defeat the germans.

I would put it to you that the reason Osama Bin Laden is not dead is for 2 reasons. 1 he may be infact more of a hinderance to his terorist orginisation than a help (think about the effort they go to hiding him). 2 where would all the international funding on a war on terror go. The war on terror alows the military to get the funding they require out of thier respective governments without it their funding would be lowered once more.

I think that if they really wanted him dead or they really wanted to capture him they would have already. Their are special forces troops from many nations that are more than capable of finding him what is lacking is the want....

Beofre you say it the reason sadam was found is once again 2 reasons .... 1 they needed to find him for his reign to be ended . 2 George had to go and get Iraq and Sadam for ruining his father when he was president.