Halo2 Delayed?

A buddy of mine said that he had heard/read that Halo2 was being delayed and will not be released on 04/04/04? Is there any truth to this? Has anyone else heard or read anything similar to this?

Rumour has it in IGM that Halo2 might be delayed until Fall of '04

Another Halo 2 delay?

Hold onto your butss, gamers. Sources familiar with the sequal to Xbox's killer-app first-person shooter Halo have indicated the game's about to suffer another delay. Word has it the release could be pushed back as fas as an ambiguous "fall," but definitely in ti for Christmas '04. The waiting really is the hardest part

what systems is it going to be on (xbox is an obvious) pc perhaps?

If they do port it to the PC, it better not be Gearbox doing it.

If they do port it to the PC, it better not be Gearbox doing it.

Agreed. (Y)

I hope it is released for PC in the distant future... I don't want to buy a Xbox just to play Halo 2 and then get bored once I finish the single player campaign.

Agreed. (Y)

I hope it is released for PC in the distant future... I don't want to buy a Xbox just to play Halo 2 and then get bored once I finish the single player campaign.

then that's why you get xbox live ;)

if the sequel is as good a multiplayer game as the first [on the box. sucked at pc] im going to buy an x-box. it will look nice next to my projector =)

It was never coming out on the 04/04/04 anyway because thats an sunday and wasnt annouced officially so that was bogus, its still coming out march/april time and ITS never coming to PC. Oh and those saying it sucks on PC , you need to play the Xbox version :rolleyes:

It has never had a solid date, so it can't be delayed. It has always been "when it's done" but Microsoft estimated when it would be done, and got it wrong. The current estimation is April.