Switching the Forum to Darkside Theme?

I feel a bit silly for asking this, but where is the option to switch the forum back to Darkside?

crFZv2W.png

On the main site you can switch between themes easily, and in the forums when you are on darkside you are presented with the options to switch the themes, but the second you switch to the default theme the above happens.

If anyone can help me remember how to switch back it would be appreciated. My eyes are burning! :laugh:

Hmm, maybe it's because of the staff options then. The thing is that I know I've made this mistake before, and I could have sworn I figured out how to switch it back. But I've been sat here on and off for over an hour and I haven't figured it.

AHA!

For anyone who may make a similar silly mistake, in the default theme you can scroll to the very bottom of the forum and there is the option to switch the theme. Thank goodness!

7 hours ago, Nick H. said:

Hmm, maybe it's because of the staff options then. The thing is that I know I've made this mistake before, and I could have sworn I figured out how to switch it back. But I've been sat here on and off for over an hour and I haven't figured it.

Do you still not have this option? I took a look at it seems like it would be fixed but if not I can dive deeper into the issue.

17 minutes ago, Mur said:

Do you still not have this option? I took a look at it seems like it would be fixed but if not I can dive deeper into the issue.

Nick said he found the options at the bottom of the forum that allows to change the theme.

Looks like supervisors/mods have the options at the bottom of the forum.... and others (like myself) have the options in the menu like Frank's screenshot.

11 minutes ago, TAZMINATOR said:

Nick said he found the options at the bottom of the forum that allows to change the theme.

Looks like supervisors/mods have the options at the bottom of the forum.... and others (like myself) have the options in the menu like Frank's screenshot.

Oh! :rofl: he was on the default IPB theme. That's where it's positioned. Some groups (staff primarily) have access to that one still. The Neowin forum theme hasn't taken form of the front page design yet so it still looks pretty close to the original IPB theme.