I made the jump but then something weird happened.

So today i made the jump to Windows 10 Mobile on my Lumia 640.

I installed the Windows insider app.

Selected the Production ring, the phone downloaded and installed Win10 Mobile xxx.122

Sadly enough after the update the phone didn't recognize my contacts anymore and trying to set up an account seemed to work but then did nothing.

So i decided to do a hard reset. Now for the funny part?!? After the Hard reset (via Settings/System/About/Reset the Phone) the phone was restored to xxx.107

Is this normal? I assumed I would end up again with xxx.122

I re installed the Windows insider app and in the process of re installing xxx.122

Any advise on what to do next? Try a hard reset again? Or see how it goes this time? Any input would be great

The update failed, but it's re-downloading now. :( I only have a 2Mb/s connection so everything takes a bit of time

So I used the Recovery Tool to go back to WP 8.1.

Rejoined the Insider Program.

It told me it was going to download xxx.122, but i ended up with xxx.107 again, this time after joining the Insider program it let me update to xxx.122

Everything seems smooth so far, the only thing i Can't seem to get to work again are my FB contacts showing up in the People app.

I installed the FB app, it asked me if i wanted to share contact info with my phone so i said yes.

In the people app i have to option to select which groups i want to see. If i select just FB I get no contacts at all.

Does anybody have a solution for this, or is this just a known bug for now? Or is it just not possible anymore in W10M to link your Outlook and FB contacts?

So, I'm still stuck with the People App. Everything else is still running smooth.

So far i have managed to get some Facebook contacts in the people app, but not all of them, and no pictures.

I've tried to re- install te FB app and the Messenger app to make a new connection to FB but I'm still not picking up all my contacts

Has anybody else experienced the same thing and found a solution? I'm on a pretty slow connection (2Mb/s), should I just give it a night and see if it picks everything up? Or is there something wrong.

I'm afraid that if i do another reset i will end up with xxx.107 again and have to start all over

Any advise would be great!