Top German Journalist Admits Mainstream Media Is Completely Fake: "We All Lie For The CIA"

17 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

The state does not call the shots with regard to the BBC's funding, nor does it appoint the CEO.

BBC Trust is the governing body of BBC. BBC Trustees are appointed by the British monarch on advice of government ministers.

BBC's owner is HMG.

5 hours ago, Mirumir said:

Russia and the West have switched places.

Russia isn't afraid of the plurality of opinions and the free speech while the EU is frightened of these concepts. In the EU, thinking and writing is only allowed in politically correct forms.

The EU Parliament tries to legislate bizarre resolutions targeted against RT and the Russian propaganda. The very notion of trying to limit the exposure of the Western MSM's in Russia would be very strange at least.

Russia is for the free trade. The West is for sanctions, quotas, and closed trade unions.

Russia is for the freedom of travel. The West is for visas and again, sanctions.

These days, it's Russia that's against the export of revolutions and organizations of coups. The EU was an accomplice of the Ukrainian coup to give just one example.

Russia is against fanatics and ultras. The West supports Jabhat Al-Nusrah among other groups.

Nowadays, it's Russia that respects the church and traditional religions. The EU is carrying out another immoral experiment.

Russia keeps a moderate defense budget. NATO has been trying to jump start another arms' race.

Russia is ideologically free. Any state ideology is prohibited in the Russian Constitution. RT invites speakers from all the corners of the political spectrum. The Western MSM's, on the other hand, draw a narrow ideologically-based picture of the world. And when their picture starts to show cracks because everyone has had enough of their lies, they blame RT/Kremlin/Putin. Truthful and honest debates are rarely seen on the Western TV channels.

Cheers!

And here we go again with the absolutely brainwashed bs!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

The state does not call the shots with regard to the BBC's funding, nor does it appoint the CEO.

It does however toe the company line pretty well.

Propaganda doesn't get better than this BBC "docu". It goes full retard towards the end.

2 hours ago, FunkyMike said:

Propaganda doesn't get better than this BBC "docu". It goes full retard towards the end.

Another fine example is BBC's World War Three: Inside the War Room in which they employed top former British statesmen in hopes of giving the show more credence.

It's gone full retard from start to finish :D 

I can agree that BBC "journalism" has gone straight to hell.  It goes for sensationalism and popular opinion.  I am very much in the anti-trump camp, but a recent BBC article on him did such a hatchet job that I just shook my head.

2 minutes ago, SpyCatcher said:

Hopefully, you now understand how ignorant your statement is!

Actually,  I don't.  Enlighten. 

• 2 weeks later...

At this point in time, does anyone even take anything that comes out of his mouth seriously?  His voice is nothing more than a smokescreen for the ###### he is pulling off elsewhere.

He will label anyone who disagrees with him as fake news.  Big deal.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I havent read through the 7 pages of posts - so if someone else has mentioned this, I apologize.

Its bad that this person will lie to make a name for themselves.
Its bad that people will create a story to get clicks, viewers, fans, etc.

What it worse, is that people will see this, or hear about it, and repeat the headlines, repeat what this clown is saying without ever checking to see if it has the slightest shred of proof.

The only thing that will be passed on to countless people is some "top journalist blew the whistle on the ....." and it will start, end, and inflame countless discussions, and arguments.

The people like Alex Jones are  bad, but at least the person with the slightest bit of intelligence can discern it is fake, many people wont make that call on this guy.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Though the Corporate Media denies it, of course, the lines between propaganda, paid content and actual reporting have blurred. The C.I.A. has played a major role in the Corporate Media for decades. If you doubt this, please study the following:

The CIA and the Media by Carl Bernstein

The CIA and the Media: 50 Facts the World Needs to Know This article by Professor James Tracy first published in August 2015 is of particular relevance in relation to the “fake news” campaign directed against the alternative media.

Operation Mockingbird

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I liked this subforum a lot more when it was focusing on Bigfoot and aliens, as opposed to one person's ridiculous attempt to discredit anyone who's anti-Trump.

• Like 1